Asus Prime Deluxe 2 x299
CPU
10980XE
Graphics
VII
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
I searched and searched this site and the web for a guide that will show how to use clover to make iMessage work for a clean install. Somethings about ROM and MLB that are needed from mavericks, Well i never used iMessage for mavericks and I use an iPhone now.

I attempted to use the guide about booting with clover and using clover configurator, but my MLB and smUUID are blank and all the previous posts say to use the info for mavericks, since i do not have that - is there any way at all to activate iMessage with a clover USB boot coming into a clean install of yosemite and never having it set up in mavericks?

Last edited:
Once you have a working clover boot for your system:

Just follow the iMessage guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

Don't sign into iMessage/icloud until you have got everything setup as the guide says. Once your happy your settings aren't changing between boots sign into iCloud on your hack. It will then either work straight away or you will get the contact apple message as explained in the guide.

EDIT: As you don't have any previous ids just create new ones (thats explained in the guide as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back