Contribute
Register

iMessage\face time doesnt want to connect to iPhone after move to (El Capitan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL Optiplex 3050 SSF
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
HD 630
Hello,

I have Dell 3542 which was work perfectly on 10.10 specialy IMessage/Face time( can sent sms and recieve call on MAC)
but after moving Elcapitan i lost this function:( i tried to re-install El capital totally but still i have this problem
i searched in internet about this topic but nothing usful found.

any advice ?

:beachball::beachball:

Hi Dear,

in my case the iMessage start when i choose foreword to mac but problem no activation code appear in i message on mac.
nothing mentioned in this case in link above !!!!

Sounds like a problem with iCloud sync. Make sure that you have 2 step verification and that your iPhone is verified. Log out of everything iMessage iCloud Facebook log your iPhone back in then log your hack in that should sort it if not then your Apple ID needs to be reset.

hi dear,

i tried sign-out and sign-in from all apps then made reboot for both hack and phone still no success with IM&FT i quess i have problem with account itself.:banghead:

Any Help:!::!:

account is sign in and active Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 9.19.25 PM.png but when i try to send anything by iMessage Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 9.20.04 PM.png it tell this account is not registering Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 9.20.20 PM.pngwhile i can send and receive normal from iPhone or iPad even FaceTime sign in normally Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 9.47.30 PM.png
but when trying making call Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 9.48.05 PM.pngbut my phone and hack in same network

any advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back