Contribute
Register

iMessage doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached.
I cleaned up SMBIOS section and added a new serial number, SmUUID, added ROM/MLB values to RtVariables.
Test and report back.

Note: You must use AptioMemoryFix.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI.

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.6 KB · Views: 151
Not work.
Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 2.03.55 PM.png

Attachments

• debug_15034.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 62
Not work either...
Did anyone success with guide method last month?
No further ideas, sorry.
iMessage has always worked for me. All it needs is correct ROM/MLB values and a proper Serial number with a unique SmUUID (generated using 'uuidgen' in terminal).

No further ideas, sorry.
iMessage has always worked for me. All it needs is correct ROM/MLB values and a proper Serial number with a unique SmUUID (generated using 'uuidgen' in terminal).
Anyway, thanks a lot. Yes that also works for me last year for friend's build.
Doubting that this free offer by Apple is expired now:lol:
I want to try contacting Apple, but i can't send the request without a valid Serial Number now.

Any update kevin?
Im in the same problem, i activated and worked facetime and imessage on sierra 10.12.0 only with SN 1-2 month ago, but in HS 10.13.6 with SN MBL ROM and UUID says call support.

If you had it working with real mac info, we can deduct in HS apple is checking MBL and ROM (Mac address)

Any update kevin?
Im in the same problem, i activated and worked facetime and imessage on sierra 10.12.0 only with SN 1-2 month ago, but in HS 10.13.6 with SN MBL ROM and UUID says call support.

If you had it working with real mac info, we can deduct in HS apple is checking MBL and ROM (Mac address)
No i haven't success yet, unless using real Mac values. So i gave it up.
But some user says that he successes after my thread. I don't know.
Also some one says that it maybe because my account is blacklisted, so any new values generated for my account is invaild. I cannot prove that.
I did a month or 2 ago

I tested again in Sierra and can't use, dunno how worked 1-2 month ago only with clover generated SN+MBL no other info.

Now I using real Mac SN+MBL+ROM and working at the first intent in 10.13.6

So Apple is checking real SN and MBL combination (because I don't write any ROM info when worked 1-2 month ago in Sierra) or its checking real MBL + ROM combination.

I think the way to go is to find a way to generate SN from MBL , and use real mac MBL + ROM (Availables on internet) with a generated valid SN.

I Found scripts to generate from SN the MBL , but not from MBL -> SN . If someone know where to find some script to generate SN from MBL I will test changing only the SN to see if it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back