Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I wanted to know if there was a way to bypass being blacklisted in iMessage. Maybe disconnect from internet, change OS X serial and other computer ID's, then unplug router and change IP, then connect to internet and make new apple ID?

I'd like to use my iMessage, but I'm pretty certain I've been blacklisted by Apple.

Will this help me with blacklist? If it was just iMessage didn't work, I would've read it a long time ago, but since I was foolish and changed my OS X serial mutiple times while connected to internet, I have reason to believe I am blacklisted for suspicious activity.

Will this help me with blacklist? If it was just iMessage didn't work, I would've read it a long time ago, but since I was foolish and changed my OS X serial mutiple times while connected to internet, I have reason to believe I am blacklisted for suspicious activity.

I don't use Messages, but that guide is the most comprehensive. I cannot predict the future. You should read it to have a better understanding of your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back