Contribute
Register

iMassage, iCould, Facetime Not working !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
Intel 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I have installed OSX El Capitan in my Desktop. Everything is working fine expect the iMassage, iCloud, Facetime. I have tried the Tonymacx86's imassage fix and edited clover config plist, But still not works.
I just have fixed "AppStore" by installing ethernet kext. Appstore also not working but after installing ethernet AppStore started working but iMassage, iCould, Facetime not works.

My Desktop PC Specs Are:

• Processor: i5-4460
  • Graphics: Intel 4600
  • Ram: (8GB+4GB=12GB) DDR3
  • Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3
  • HDD: Toshiba
  • Resulation: 1920x1080

===> " Please download the config.plist and check if needs anything to change then kindly please change and upload back, It'll be great if you help "

I think Rehabman could help me about this issue, Rehabman helped me a lot and I got success everything with anything using rehabman's recommendations. It'll be great if @Rehabman replies here.

Attachments

• config5.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 260
Did you follow the guide?

Hello, I did followed the guide. Not works.

Thanks.

Hello, I did followed the guide. Not works.

Thanks.

You did not follow it accurately.
Your config.plist is a mess, you have an iMac14,1 system definition with an iMac14,3 serial number.
That alone would probably be enough to stop iMessage etc from working.

Attachments

• 14,3.png
    14,3.png
    134 KB · Views: 238
Thanks for your information, I'm newbie in #Hackintosh. Can you please update it and upload back please?

Thanks for your information, I'm newbie in #Hackintosh. Can you please update it and upload back please?

No, you will not learn anything if people do your work for you.

Take a look at my Qx-2000 build to see a walk through of how to configure config.plist for iMessage.

Okay, If I change the serial and SmUUID it will work? First tell me what things I have to change to work it. and steps that I needs to do.

Note: I have visited your linked guide and taken an idea I had done it before as well.
But yours config and my config will not be the same. So needs your dedicate help.

Okay, If I change the serial and SmUUID it will work? First tell me what things I have to change to work it. and steps that I needs to do.

Note: I have visited your linked guide and taken an idea I had done it before as well.
But yours config and my config will not be the same. So needs your dedicate help.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html is the best guide available anywhere and you say that you have already read it.

My guide walks you through it with pictures.

You already have everything that you need, there is no more information that I can give you - Follow the guide(s).

Hello,

I followed and changed the serial, board serial, also RT and pasted from imassage debug. But it does not work. Please check it: http://prntscr.com/aw4n2d

I have attached the config too. Please check.
I did everything same and correctly.
I know how to do it, But don't know theres something wrong.

Please tell whats wrong or kindly update config and upload back please.

Thanks.

Attachments

• config6.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 269
Hello,

I followed and changed the serial, board serial, also RT and pasted from imassage debug. But it does not work. Please check it: http://prntscr.com/aw4n2d

I have attached the config too. Please check.
I did everything same and correctly.
I know how to do it, But don't know theres something wrong.

Please tell whats wrong or kindly update config and upload back please.

Thanks.

You have not followed the guide at all (or have uploaded the wrong config.plist).
You still have an iMac14,1 system definition with an iMac14,3 serial number.

Do not host your images on third party sites - Attach them to your posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back