Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X99 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is native nvram possible with asus? I have x99Deluxe2 with patched bios but can't make native nvram to work, no scripts in the system, fresh 10.14.4, Thanks

Is native nvram possible with asus? I have x99Deluxe2 with patched bios but can't make native nvram to work, no scripts in the system, fresh 10.14.4, Thanks

Use AptioMemoryFix.efi as outlined in the guide and implemented in the original EFI-Folder distribution!

New X99 10.14.5 Beta EFI-Folder distribution adding Radeon VII GPU Temp sensor information for iStatMenus.

EFI-X99-10.14.5-Beta-iMacPro1,1-050419.zip

I just modified Kozlek/Interferenc FakeSMC/HWSensor source code distribution for adding Radeon VII GPU Temp sensor information and subsequently added new FakeSMC.kext and HWSensor.kexts to /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. The new GPU Sensor kext should now support all Vegas and also the new Radeon VII, when using iStatMenus.

Enjoy and have fun,

Last edited:
Use AptioMemoryFix.efi as outlined in the guide and implemented in the original EFI-Folder distribution!
Hi KGP,
I have aptiomemoryfix.efi in use, bios is patched, all settings in bios correct as in your instructions, tried with 4G enabled and disabled, Is there any chance the Deluxe 2 with latest bios is not compatible with it?
out of ideas, thank you. Attaching my full efi if you would be so kind and have a look into it, please.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    37.7 MB · Views: 202
Hi KGP,
I have aptiomemoryfix.efi in use, bios is patched, all settings in bios correct as in your instructions, tried with 4G enabled and disabled, Is there any chance the Deluxe 2 with latest bios is not compatible with it?
out of ideas, thank you. Attaching my full efi if you would be so kind and have a look into it, please.

Everybody is using the latest X99 BIOS for his specific ASUS motherboard. There is absolutely no chance that the BIOS you are using would be incompatible with the guide.

Hi KGP,

As I am not at home and not able to inspect your EFI-Folder just a quick question. Under which macOS version are you employing the attached EFI-Folder? Did you verify that you use the adequate Kext and Kernel patches for the respective macOS version?

Last edited:
As I am not at home and not able to inspect your EFI-Folder just a quick question. Under which macOS version are you employing the attached EFI-Folder? Did you verify that you use the adequate Kext and Kernel patches for the respective macOS version?
System Version: macOS 10.14.4 (18E2034)
as a base I have used your 10.14.4 Special Build from post #661
Thanks

Last edited:
System Version: macOS 10.14.4 (18E2034)
as a base I have used your 10.14.4 Special Build from post #661
Thanks

But which EFI-Folder distribution do you use? The one for 10.14.4?

Anyway, please verify your kext and kernel patches patches with those implemented in my 10.14.4 X99 EFI-Folder distribution.

It is weekend, Saturday 23:45, and very likely I won‘t be able to inspect your EFI-Folder before Monday.

Maybe you already identified your error by then.

We’ll see

But which EFI-Folder distribution do you use? The one for 10.14.4?

Anyway, please verify your kext and kernel patches patches with those implemented in my 10.14.4 X99 EFI-Folder distribution.

It is weekend, Saturday 23:45, and very likely I won‘t be able to inspect your EFI-Folder before Monday.

Maybe you already identified your error by then.

We’ll see
Thank you, will try my best! No rush anyway, whenever you get a chance! Thanks for your great work in general! Good Luck!

Reactions: kgp
Well a few weeks back got done setting up back my old setup on my old case, and this is my X99 Deluxe II motherboard w/ my Xeon E5 2696V4 and My new on me but an old Vega64 water-cooled Graphics. My system is working ok at less she is working and acting like a Mac, it could be tweak event better but this is as far I can go. Here are some GB4- results:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back