Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X99 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update.. everything work now as it should be. The bluetooth and Wifi come with the board also work charmingly. Got myself a new Logitech MX anywhere 2s connected with bluetooth. Never felt so satisfy with a Hack before... And it is performing better than an original iMacPro..... can't beat the X299 tho.......

Reactions: kgp
Just an update.. everything work now as it should be. The bluetooth and Wifi come with the board also work charmingly. Got myself a new Logitech MX anywhere 2s connected with bluetooth. Never felt so satisfy with a Hack before... And it is performing better than an original iMacPro..... can't beat the X299 tho.......

Many thanks for such positive feedback, my friend!

GC Titan ridge-sleep worked.:headbang:
I test today X99.
I connect all cables.
I did not found thunderbolt in bios..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 9.12.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 9.12.35 AM.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 109
I test today X99.
I connect all cables.

Thus you also have been able to connect the USB2.0 header without any issue to your X99?
Sleep/wake works with TB and USB-devices connected to the GC Titan Ridge?
Are you using SSDT-X99-TB3HP.aml? Any modifications apart from the usual ACPI path and ACPI replacement adaptations?

Thus you also have been able to connect the USB2.0 header without any issue to your X99?
Sleep/wake works with TB and USB-devices connected to the GC Titan Ridge?
Are you using SSDT-X99-TB3HP.aml? Any modifications apart from the usual ACPI path and ACPI replacement adaptations?
Yes I connect USB 2.0 with sleep
SSDT-X99-TB3HP-TTR.aml
I install titan driver in windows 10

Attachments

• SSDT-X99-TB3HP-TTR.aml
    6.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 10.08.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 10.08.09 AM.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: kgp
I test this too
sleep worked
XHC3 not show all ports
Its mean 3.1 not work

Strange.. maybe I did some mistake? Can you compare XHC3 part with SSDT-TTR version you use?

I test today X99.
I connect all cables.

Does your CPU fan/cooler turns on/stays on with the USB cable connected even with the Computer is turned off?

Does your CPU fan/cooler turns on/stays on with the USB cable connected even with the Computer is turned off?

DSB2-XHC3
USB 3.1 Type c not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back