Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X99 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to get this, we need a.) all TB properties implemented in NHI0, b.) a complete TB local node and c.) all TB kexts loaded...

_ini and OSDW still do not work at all and consequently SSDT-9 either does nothing or just results in a tremendos amount of local variable errors during boot.. :(

Yes but there are not many mistakes during boot as before also I notice this one : error _INI PCI0.RP21.UPSB.DBS0.NHI0

I add some missing part 2 Fixed some errors
change _PTS to ZPTS
Find
5F505453 01
Replace
5A505453 01

change _WAK to ZWAK
Find
5F57414B 01
5A57414B 01

Attachments

• SSDT-EC-2.aml
    7.5 KB · Views: 76
Fine @nmano :thumbup:

On my side I did some little change : just renamed two entries in SSDT NHI1 by NHI0.

Fine @nmano :thumbup:

On my side I did some little change : just renamed two entries in SSDT NHI1 by NHI0.

Up to my knowledge NHI1 is not a device like NHI0 and should not be renamed or replaced by NHI0.

In case of 2x TB chip implemention, like in the original SSDT-9.aml, there is NHI0, NHI1 and NHI2!

Up to my knowledge NHI1 is not a device like NHI0 and should not be renamed or replaced by NHI0.

In case of 2x TB chip implemention, like in the original SSDT-9.aml, there is NHI0, NHI1 and NHI2!

Yes it should be not renamed : I saw there were two entries :

Code:
External (NHI1, FieldUnitObj)    // (from opcode)

Name (POC0, Zero)
        OperationRegion (RSTR, SystemMemory, NHI1, 0x0100)
        Field (RSTR, DWordAcc, NoLock, Preserve)

And I just wanted to check if, maybe, that would solve a problem, but not in fact.

I saw at startup in -v that _INI errors started for RP21.UPSB.DBS0 and after for RP21.UPSB.DBS0.NHI0 so for start entries such as RP21 (BR1A in your case) or RP21.UPSB , there is no mistake: for me in fact, the real problem seems to be the relationship between our hardware and MacOS, a missing part as you suppose the complete _INI process, but maybe others to find. on the real iMac the TB is "internal" in our machine TB3 is a PCi device.

Code:
    External (TBG2, IntObj)    // (from opcode)
    External (TBG3, IntObj)    // (from opcode)

I saw at startup in -v that _INI errors started for RP21.UPSB.DBS0 and after for RP21.UPSB.DBS0.NHI0 so for start entries such as RP21 (BR1A in your case) or RP21.UPSB , there is no mistake: for me in fact, the real problem seems to be the relationship between our hardware and MacOS, a missing part as you suppose the complete _INI process, but maybe others to find. on the real iMac the TB is "internal" in our machine TB3 is a PCi device.

Code:

The mistake is performed in UGIO and not on

Code:
RP21.UPSB.DBS0

Error is not in RP21.UPSB.DBS0 or RP21.UPSB.DBS0.NHI0 but in method UGIO which is called from there!

And method UGIO fails due to erroneous local variables not injected by _ini..

Well let me see if sleep / wake works ...without issue...:beachball:
For some reason after latest update of Mojave Beta 18A365a, I lost the wake after sleep with RX580 Nitro :/ is yours working?

I have issue too but no exactly the same as you :
- no full support like in High Sierra i must put Whatevergreen.kext in Clover/Kexts/Other
- to sleep unfortunately I have a problem with TBEX3 my screen connected to USB_C: the "automatic" sleep does not work and I have to reboot , but if i do it manually in finder it works.
Did you use Whatevergreen.kext too ?

I have issue too but no exactly as you :
- no full support like in High Sierra i must put Whatevergreen.kext in Clover/Kexts/Other
- to sleep unfortunately I have a problem with TBEX3 my screen connected to USB_C: the "automatic" sleep does not work and I have to reboot , but if i do it manually in finder it works.
Did you use Whatevergreen.kext too ?
Still using whatevergreen & Lilu ( Without them DP ports are not showing ). I have sleep but no wake. I do not have a TB card..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back