Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @rolandino , did you fully implemented the WX 9100 using the Vega64 implementation + WEG? Is everything working.
Thanks mate
Yes, everything is working...

You need active adapters, if you want to connect DVI/HDMI displays.
With passive adapters there are hotplug issues.

hello all.

I want to confirm something..English is not so much, this guide is hurting me..

is that what I want to ask

is the area marked in the photo below to be done after the mojave is installed?

I wonder about that

or What options in the C menu will be made before installation?

Thank you..

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
hello all.

I want to confirm something..English is not so much, this guide is hurting me..

is that what I want to ask

is the area marked in the photo below to be done after the mojave is installed?

I wonder about that

or What options in the C menu will be made before installation?

Thank you..

I mean, did you read Section C? By this you should know, which parts of Section C refer to the initial macOS Installation and which parts refer to the post installation process. In the worst case you can always use google translator. Isn't it? ;)

@kgp

You can be sure to read it many times :) Unfortunately, it doesn't always work properly. so I wanted to ask.

Which ones would you say after installation before installation?
If you will not bring too much trouble.

@kgp

You can be sure to read it many times :) Unfortunately, it doesn't always work properly. so I wanted to ask.

Which ones would you say after installation before installation?
If you will not bring too much trouble.

Listen, my friend.. what you basically have to do is to consider all relevant BIOS settings and to download and complete the corresponding default EFI-Folder distribution by properly adopting and adding TSCAdjustReset.kext and likely considering additional boot flag npci=0x2000 for non-ASUS X299 motherboards. As long the MSR register in your BIOS firmware is unlocked (e.g. by disabling MSR lock in your BIOS settings) all is set for performing the initial MacOS Installation following the respective guidelines in Section D). With locked MSR register, you also need to check KernelPM und enable the implemented XCPM_core_scope kernel patch in our config.plist before the initial macOS installation. The rest can be done by following Section E.) - Post installation process.

Please don't ask me to rewrite here my guide once more. And don't get particularly sticked with Section C, which is just meant as an additional help in solving most frequent user issues during the overall system configuration described along my guidelines.

Last edited:
Reporting a successful update to 10.14.4

Guide update to 10.14.4 (18E226) completed

X299-10.14.4.png

New 10.14.4 EFI-Folder distribution EFI-X299-10.14.4-Release-iMacPro1,1-250319.zip in the X299 EFI-Folder Github repository. Clover_v2.4k_r4903 and new 10.14.4 USB port limit patch implementation. Updated FakeSMC and HWSensor distribution. One should also implement latest Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext and Whatevergreen.kext distributions.

Still no native vanilla Radeon VII macOS implementation (still no default Radeon VII device-ID 0x66AF1002 in the vanilla AMDRadeonX5000.kext).

Also note new Xcode 10.2 and Xcode 10.2 Command Line distributions.

Enjoy and have fun,

Last edited:
Guide update to 10.14.4 (18E226) completed

View attachment 395065

View attachment 395066

New 10.14.4 EFI-Folder distribution EFI-X299-10.14.4-Release-iMacPro1,1-250319.zip in the X299 EFI-Folder Github repository. Clover_v2.4k_r4903 and new 10.14.4 USB port limit patch implementation. Updated FakeSMC and HWSensor distribution. One should also implement latest Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext and Whatevergreen.kext distributions.

Still no native vanilla Radeon VII macOS implementation (still no default Radeon VII device-ID 0x66AF1002 in the vanilla AMDRadeonX5000.kext).

Also note new Xcode 10.2 and Xcode 10.2 Command Line distributions.

Enjoy and have fun,

View attachment 395067

Easy update as usual, thanks @kgp!

Reactions: kgp
Thank you, KGP.

fix hotplug ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi is no longer available.

Tell me who 10.14.4 can use 'kextpatch for hotplug ich10'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back