Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 1704 2019/02/21

PRIME X299-DELUXE BIOS 1704

• Improve system performance and stability.
  • Fixed RAID card issue.
  • Updated ME FW to ver. 11.11.60.1561

And what results?

CR15 seems a lot better. actually i feel nothing change at all....

Version 1704 2019/02/21

PRIME X299-DELUXE BIOS 1704

• Improve system performance and stability.
  • Fixed RAID card issue.
  • Updated ME FW to ver. 11.11.60.1561

seems to be giving me an issue with a vega fe card.... posts and then says "load VGA BIOS"

doesnt the guide suggest to disable this?

I explicitly mentioned in one of my recent posts exactly the same issue with 1603 and that the solution is to enable "above 4G decoding". By this time, the guide also has been changed accordingly (see screenshot above). Apparently this new issue has not been removed within 1704 either.

Anyway, what for to write all this justification, my friend? Is it that difficult just to enable "above 4G decoding"as suggested in my previous post? ;)

View attachment 388769

I explicitly mentioned in one of my recent posts exactly the same issue with 1603 and that the solution is to enable "above 4G decoding". By this time, the guide also has been changed accordingly (see screenshot above). Apparently this new issue has not been removed within 1704 either.

Anyway, what for to write all this justification, my friend? Is it that difficult just to enable "above 4G decoding"as suggested in my previous post? ;)

just curiosity. sorry, i missed that post and i guess i havent refreshed the page in a few days on my ipad.

Reactions: kgp
just curiosity. sorry, i missed that post and i guess i havent refreshed the page in a few days on my ipad.

Anyway .. hopefully it will work also in your case.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry if this is a really basic question but I'm looking into buying the components to do this X299 build. I was just wondering if I have to stick to the 7900x series (specifically 7920x) or can I go with the 9920x and follow the guide? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back