Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte X299-WU8 10.14.3 iMacPro EFI-Folder

@nmano,

attached new fully equipped Gigabyte X299-WU8 10.14.4 iMacPro EFI-Folder for testing and debugging.

Should run OoB on your system. Don't change anything for now in the EFI-Folder, just download and implement entire EFI-Folder, boot and comeback with resulting IOREG.save and PCI screenshot.

You have both fully implemented and truncated 15-port XHC USB kexts zipped in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Others. For now there is also an unzipped fully implemented XHC USB kext which will be operational. In the config.plist also the respective USB port limit patches are enabled. Thus all onboard connectors should be fully functional. To make your system fully vanilla, remove unzipped fully implemented XHC USB kext, unzip truncated 15-port XHC USB kext and disable USB port limit patches in config.plist. For now, I removed the load table from SSDT-Vega64, thus your Vega64 will be fully stock. Reimplement load table from original file or implement new load table generated with VGTab if desired such.

Let's cross fingers.. :p 5 hours of hard work.. you ow my some beers if I will come to Canada ever.. :p:lol:

EDIT: EFI-Folder reloaded after minor bug fixing..
EDIT: EFI-Folder reloaded after minor bug fixing..
EDIT: EFI-Folder reloaded after minor bug fixing.. 10.14.4 USB port limit patches implemented and enabled by default.

Attachments

• KGP-EFI-iMacPro-GA-X299-WU8-10.14.4.zip
    26 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Thanks KGP
Your art work amazing very Nice.
I will test kext and replay.

No, test entire EFI-Folder! New kexts are already implemented.. All is set to just boot and work.. ;)

something wrong

with kext

Attachments

• Navaratnam’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    6.8 MB · Views: 58
something wrong
View attachment 387197

with kext

Did you already implement the new EFI-Folder? I told you to download and implement entire EFI-Folder without any additional changes. All is set to work including your serial, board serial and SmUUID. You are on 10.14.3 SU? Please do what I tell you to do... :rolleyes:

see post #1,864 !

Last edited:
Did you already implement the new EFI-Folder? You are on 10.14.3 SU?
I will check new EFI:)
I thing from HS11 you have to change UsbConnector=3
UsbConnector=0

Reactions: kgp
I will check new EFI:)
I thing from HS11 you have to change UsbConnector=3
UsbConnector=0

checked the kext. HS11 (0), HS12 (0), HS13 (0) and HS14 (0) are by default implemented such!

Last edited:
checked the kext. HS11 (0), HS12 (0), HS13 (0) and HS14 (0) are by default implemented such!
Thanks KGP I know pain about hard work.:)
Check my IORegistryExplorer with new EFI
ARPT not work
XHCI ports check IORegistryExplorer
sleep not test.:beachball:

Attachments

• Navaratnam’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    6.9 MB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 4.29.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 4.29.01 PM.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 46
Thanks KGP I know pain about hard work.:)
Check my IORegistryExplorer with new EFI
ARPT not work
XHCI ports check IORegistryExplorer
sleep not test.:beachball:

SSDT-X299-SL05-GFX0-HDAU still crashing on boot. I will try to fix this first.

The we will look what is the problem with XHCI.

Just wait a few minutes, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back