Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried using the Nvidia driver repackager, but I still can't get the Nvidia web drivers to load. The option is grayed out in System Preferences.

Also, I can't get USB 3 drives to work. I implemented the USB port patch in the guide and have the kext installed as well.

I got the Nvidia drivers to load by using boot arguments "-ngfxcompat=1" and "-ngfxbeta". Graphics kind of break up/stutter a bit as it draws on the screen. Not really usable.

Still no USB 3.

IOReg and config attached.

Screenshot 2018-06-29 at 09.19.41.png

Which XHC USB kext are you using? At my side everything is properly implemented.. you just have one SS port implemented. Looks like you port limit patch is not working, although the correct one is implemented in your config.plist attached.

Last edited:
I’m using your latest KGP-iMacPro-XHCI.kext from the 10.13 thread. I downloaded the one attached to this thread and they have the same date and time so I’m assuming they are the same with no changes, right?

The only changes with my EFI from 10.13 to 10.14 is the config.plist.

I’m using your latest KGP-iMacPro-XHCI.kext from the 10.13 thread. I downloaded the one attached to this thread and they have the same date and time so I’m assuming they are the same with no changes, right?

The only changes with my EFI from 10.13 to 10.14 is the config.plist.

Well... if your EFI from 10.13 also implements Clover_v2.4k_r4581.... Nevertheless, using my latest EFI-Folder distribution with 10.14 PB1 port limit patch + KGP-iMacPro-XHCI.kext, all XHC USB ports are properly implemented, which is not your case.

X299 10.14 Mojave Guide Setup completed

The new game can start over :thumbup:

Enjoy and have fun,

View attachment 337988

Nice work on this Post Doctoral Hackintosh Guide. The best high end hackintosh guide on planet Earth. :thumbup:
Maybe even in the whole Milky Way galaxy...

Last edited:
Nice day (not on road race bike maybe I'm too old ...) but success on MacOs Mojave PB1 with this new guide thanks KGP :thumbup: :

All works fine ;) :D

Realy live the future !

Attachments

• Loloflatsix_MacOs_Mojave_Public_B1.png
    Loloflatsix_MacOs_Mojave_Public_B1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Reactions: kgp
@kgp thank you very much!

Last edited:
Well... if your EFI from 10.13 also implements Clover_v2.4k_r4581.... Nevertheless, using my latest EFI-Folder distribution with 10.14 PB1 port limit patch + KGP-iMacPro-XHCI.kext, all XHC USB ports are properly implemented, which is not your case.

I was able to get USB 3 working by backing up my config.plist for High Sierra and renaming the Mojave config.plist from "config-mojave.plist" to "config.plist". Seems with Clover the kext patches are loaded before the Clover screen. Defeats the purpose of being able to select the config.plist to use in the Clover menu.

Now if only we could get better Nvidia Pascal graphics support...

Hi, everyone. Could anyone post a Nvidia WebDriver-Payload Repackager with a working link? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back