Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, found some Asus Sage/10g finally... hard to find in Europe at the moment.

What do you guys think about the VROC (4 x m.2 storage RAID) ?

I'm about to change my Atto card + 8way SATA raid with either something like the VROC or otherwise the external thunderbolt 3 enclosure made by G-Tech (SSD drives). I will either go with the VROC for online project + 10G NAS, or the G-Tech one alone for now.

You need to buy a key to use VROC. Afaik only Raid0 is supported and others you need the key.

I’ve been trying to figure out new storage options for myself too. I figure TB3 is not good for Hackintosh with various sleep/mount issues.

Another option is a USB-C 3.1 Raid or a NAS via 10GbE

You need to buy a key to use VROC. Afaik only Raid0 is supported and others you need the key.

I’ve been trying to figure out new storage options for myself too. I figure TB3 is not good for Hackintosh with various sleep/mount issues.

Another option is a USB-C 3.1 Raid or a NAS via 10GbE

10G is not enough for me due to the footage I work with... :-/

hi. My system
7820x, asus x299 deluxe, ddr4-3200

Same system, same bios configuration.
However, there is a problem with the screen flickering after a bios setting.

Resetting the bios makes you feel better.

IT WORKED!! thanks a tonn! HDEF and card fully recognised! going to add the rest!
Hey friend, would you mind sharing your EFI folder, I have very similar configuration. Still having some instabilities. Thank You.

Hello friends, can anyone confirm the functionality of their airplay mirroring ( to apple TV ) with the 10.14.1 upgrade?
My mirroring options in the menu bar disappeared ( It's flickering on the menu bar when I'm engaging it in mac System Preferences -> Displays, but stays off in menu bar )
I wonder if apple dished out the compatibility with previous Apple TVs ( 3rd gen ) or it's due to something else.
Streaming Itunes audio to airplay works but the video option does not. Airparrot works fine as an alternative but video resolution is horrible.

Last edited:
Hello friends, can anyone confirm the functionality of their airplay mirroring ( to apple TV ) with the 10.14.1 upgrade?
My mirroring options in the menu bar disappeared ( It's flickering on the menu bar when I'm engaging it in mac System Preferences -> Displays, but stays off in menu bar )
I wonder if apple dished out the compatibility with previous Apple TVs ( 3rd gen ) or it's due to something else.
Streaming Itunes audio to airplay works but the video option does not. Airparrot works fine as an alternative but video resolution is horrible.

working here with my ATV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back