Z370 AORUS GAMING WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Just came out 4/23/15:

What are your thoughts

From Apple site:
[h=1]If your iMac (2013 or 2014 model) restarts when opening a JPEG image in Finder or Preview[/h] When using OS X v10.10.3, opening certain very large JPEG images might cause your iMac to restart and display an error message.

If you're using using OS X Yosemite v10.10.3 and one of the following iMac models, viewing certain very large JPEG (.jpg) images in the Finder or Preview can cause your iMac to briefly stop responding, display a black screen, and restart to a message that your computer restarted because of a problem.

• iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
  • iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
  • iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)

Just came out 4/23/15:

What are your thoughts

From Apple site:
If your iMac (2013 or 2014 model) restarts when opening a JPEG image in Finder or Preview

When using OS X v10.10.3, opening certain very large JPEG images might cause your iMac to restart and display an error message.

If you're using using OS X Yosemite v10.10.3 and one of the following iMac models, viewing certain very large JPEG (.jpg) images in the Finder or Preview can cause your iMac to briefly stop responding, display a black screen, and restart to a message that your computer restarted because of a problem.

• iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
  • iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
  • iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)

Broke my cube :(

gonna try restore from latest backup

Just installed - all working well.

Using Clover r3142 and iMac 14,2 profile.

Has anyone tried this successfully with unibeast not clover? If so were graphics effected on a GTX graphics card (I have a 970). Thanks

For some reason this update came up twice on my machine. Installed the first time fine, but when I restarted again it must have kicked off the 2nd install an now I cannot boot. Will keep trying before I resort to reinstall and restore from time machine backup :banghead:

Edit (5/4/15): I did manage to get my machine to finally boot after manually powering off and booting with -v a few times. I noticed that when I went to the MAS it still would prompt to install the update. I extracted the update pkg using pacifist to determine what was being installed to where. I then checked those directories on my system and found the files present. So what I did to finally install and resolve my issue was to manually download the update from Apple instead of running it via the MAS. Then I cloned my drive to another drive using CCC and then installed the update to the cloned drive. I repaired permissions on that drive then rebooted the system and booted into the cloned drive. It booted without issues and I again checked the MAS which finally detected that the update was installed. I then repeated the process from the cloned drive to install onto my main drive and all was well. No issues with the update. :thumbup:

Just installed as well..

Works fine, just needed to install Chimera bootloader again and Nvidia Web Driver.
It apparently broke my bootloader, so just I put in my USB and used my bootloader from there.

Installed on a GT 740 and it worked fine.

I can't install the update. Whenever it attempt to reboot, app store pops and says ' available update have been cahnged'. But the iMac Graphics Update 10.10.3 still appears in app store. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back