Contribute
Register

Im Stuck, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still having difficulty? I suspect that it might be possible to work around the problem by manually creating an EFI boot entry (assuming the earlier suggestions didn't do it), but I'm fuzzy on the details.

What did you mean when you posted
I am uploading the previous image you posted after which I suggested disconnecting Windows disk as that image showed a Windows system related boot screen, possibly in Legacy mode that is not also able to boot and seeming to suggest troubleshoot .

If this is still happening, you may need to Clear CMOS to get rid of that.

Yeah even with the windows disk disconnect, it shows this screen...

Should I install my Sierra Installer with unibeast in UEFI mode ? because I did Legacy , UEFI wasn't supported in my previous build...

Are you still having difficulty? I suspect that it might be possible to work around the problem by manually creating an EFI boot entry (assuming the earlier suggestions didn't do it), but I'm fuzzy on the details.

Yeah im still having difficulty I would appreciate that you tell me how to do this EFI boot entry thing ! Thanks !

Yeah even with the windows disk disconnect, it shows this screen...

Should I install my Sierra Installer with unibeast in UEFI mode ? because I did Legacy , UEFI wasn't supported in my previous build...

I have now tried in UEFI and this is what I get :
IMG_1245 2.jpg

Now it is at least trying to load Clover. How did you prepare your USB? The drive needs to have clover reinstalled onto it if you're getting that message.

I now have a new Motherboard (I wanted a small upgrade) And I get the same message so I will try to re-install clover

I installed it in UEFI mode without anti or nvdia injects

Still gets ''boot0af : error'' even after re-installing it ...

I think maybe you partitioned the USB as MBR instead of GPT.

Omg you were right im so sorry I was too nervous so I skipped steps....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back