Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
Motherboard : Asus H110M-C D3
CPU : Intel 6500 Skylake
GPU : AMD Radeon 7850

Firstly, I can't find any guide for this specific motherboard ...
I started the installation of MacOS Sierra and now im stuck, I can't boot in the OSX Installer

1. I Downloaded OSX
2. I have created a bootable USB with Unibeast
3. - Disable VT-d
- Set OS Type to Other OS
- Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
4. For the other recommended BIOS settings, my board does not seems to support them.

Now I boot in the USB and it doesn't work at all, I have a black screen and it goes to the boot manager thing like if it was not able to boot in the USB

Im not really sure what im supposed to do, I had a hackintosh before but everything worked flawlessly ... Maybe I missed something or my motherboard is not compatible ...

Thanks for the help...

Try the F12 boot menu.

Hi,
Motherboard : Asus H110M-C D3
CPU : Intel 6500 Skylake
GPU : AMD Radeon 7850

Firstly, I can't find any guide for this specific motherboard ...
I started the installation of MacOS Sierra and now im stuck, I can't boot in the OSX Installer

1. I Downloaded OSX
2. I have created a bootable USB with Unibeast
3. - Disable VT-d
- Set OS Type to Other OS
- Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
4. For the other recommended BIOS settings, my board does not seems to support them.

Now I boot in the USB and it doesn't work at all, I have a black screen and it goes to the boot manager thing like if it was not able to boot in the USB

Im not really sure what im supposed to do, I had a hackintosh before but everything worked flawlessly ... Maybe I missed something or my motherboard is not compatible ...

Thanks for the help...
A problem this early in the booting of "Sierra USB Installer disk" if properly created with Unibeast method as you have mentioned, has to be related to:
  • Something lacking or improper contents of "drivers64UEFI" of /EFI/EFI/CLOVER
  • Lacking a proper Setup in the BIOS or a BIOS Choice incompatible with your hardware (MoBo or Video) to boot your Sierra USB Installer properly.
    • Please upload your "CLOVER" folder from the Sierra USB Installer to the Forum as a compressed file
    • Make sure the choice of your Video card [AMD Radeon 7850] is made in the BIOS >Graphics Configuration >Primary Display and NOT auto and Integrated Graphics that requires additional CLOVER configurations
    • Make sure you have not ENABLED Serial or Parallel ports in the BIOS or accepted if they are Enabled as default
    • In short, check, all your BIOS options and make sure you have not missed anything you should ENABLE or DISABLE before the choices are Saved before booting.

A problem this early in the booting of "Sierra USB Installer disk" if properly created with Unibeast method as you have mentioned, has to be related to:
  • Something lacking or improper contents of "drivers64UEFI" of /EFI/EFI/CLOVER
  • Lacking a proper Setup in the BIOS or a BIOS Choice incompatible with your hardware (MoBo or Video) to boot your Sierra USB Installer properly.
    • Please upload your "CLOVER" folder from the Sierra USB Installer to the Forum as a compressed file
    • Make sure the choice of your Video card [AMD Radeon 7850] is made in the BIOS >Graphics Configuration >Primary Display and NOT auto and Integrated Graphics that requires additional CLOVER configurations
    • Make sure you have not ENABLED Serial or Parallel ports in the BIOS or accepted if they are Enabled as default
    • In short, check, all your BIOS options and make sure you have not missed anything you should ENABLE or DISABLE before the choices are Saved before booting.

In My Graphics Configuration I have the option of PCI, PCIE, AUTO,CPU Graphics. I choose PCIE which seems like the closest one to my video card...?

I disabled all Serials and Parallels Port.

Still doing the same thing,
IMG_1237.jpg

So here's my clover folder

CLOVER.zip

I really appreciate your help !! :)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
In My Graphics Configuration I have the option of PCI, PCIE, AUTO,CPU Graphics. I choose PCIE which seems like the closest one to my video card...?

I disabled all Serials and Parallels Port.

Still doing the same thing,
View attachment 260245

So here's my clover folder

CLOVER.zip

I really appreciate your help !! :)
  • From your description of your BIOS Setup Choices posted above, that part looks OK for a Boot.
  • Your uploaded Clover has one real problem and some 'potential' problems.
  • Editing CLOVER must be in a step-wise manner rebooting after each edit to see if you can boot and reach Installation screen and start System Disk Partition & Format and complete System installation on your hard disk targeted for Sierra.
  • To start, with 2 things to edit with in the CLOVER folder are:
    • Adding to "drivers64UEFI" folder "OsxAptioFix2drv-64.efi" that is missing[ No OsxAptioFixdrv-64.efi]
    • Add - v to Boot> Args: to get a Verbose boot
      • The above two can be done using Clover Configurator-V (downloaded from the Net) for both Mounting EFI Partition of the USB Installer disk and Editing both drivers64UEFI folder and config.plist>Boot> Args:
    • Check the uploaded edited images from your Clover Folder to know what I am referring to.
  • If any problem during boot>Take a Photo and upload the image to the Forum with your post.
  • The Image you have uploaded now shows you have a Windows disk in your system

• I strongly recommend physically disconnecting that disk from the MoBo for now by removing its Power connector or SATA Data cable from its socket on the disk (easier of the two, no need for both). You can reconnect that after you have a working Sierra.
    • Shut down PC>Remove PWR cable from the PSU>with Electrostatic precaution disconnect the drive as above.
    • Reboot
    • Enter BIOS setup >make your Sierra USB Installer Disk as Boot #1. Make sure all other BIOS settings you have previously selected are still staying good>
    • F-10>Reboot to Clover Boot Manager> Boot Sierra USB Installer to Installation screen

Attachments

• Drivers64UEFI-No OxAptioFixDrv-.png
    Drivers64UEFI-No OxAptioFixDrv-.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Boot_OK no_v.png
    Boot_OK no_v.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 145
  • From your description of your BIOS Setup Choices posted above, that part looks OK for a Boot.
  • Your uploaded Clover has one real problem and some 'potential' problems.
  • Editing CLOVER must be in a step-wise manner rebooting after each edit to see if you can boot and reach Installation screen and start System Disk Partition & Format and complete System installation on your hard disk targeted for Sierra.
  • To start, with 2 things to edit with in the CLOVER folder are:
    • Adding to "drivers64UEFI" folder "OsxAptioFix2drv-64.efi" that is missing[ No OsxAptioFixdrv-64.efi]
    • Add - v to Boot> Args: to get a Verbose boot
      • The above two can be done using Clover Configurator-V (downloaded from the Net) for both Mounting EFI Partition of the USB Installer disk and Editing both drivers64UEFI folder and config.plist>Boot> Args:
    • Check the uploaded edited images from your Clover Folder to know what I am referring to.
  • If any problem during boot>Take a Photo and upload the image to the Forum with your post.
  • The Image you have uploaded now shows you have a Windows disk in your system

• I strongly recommend physically disconnecting that disk from the MoBo for now by removing its Power connector or SATA Data cable from its socket on the disk (easier of the two, no need for both). You can reconnect that after you have a working Sierra.
    • Shut down PC>Remove PWR cable from the PSU>with Electrostatic precaution disconnect the drive as above.
    • Reboot
    • Enter BIOS setup >make your Sierra USB Installer Disk as Boot #1. Make sure all other BIOS settings you have previously selected are still staying good>
    • F-10>Reboot to Clover Boot Manager> Boot Sierra USB Installer to Installation screen

I did everything as you said :
  • the ''-v'' with Clover configurator in my config
  • Adding folder "OsxAptioFix2drv-64.efi" to "drivers64UEFI" folder
  • Removing my Windows hard drive
Again I can't boot for some reason and it still does the same thing....

Thank you really much for the time you take to do this !!

I dont have a F12 boot menu

What is the Asus equivalent? You just have to set your boot priority in the BIOS every time?

I did everything as you said :
  • the ''-v'' with Clover configurator in my config
  • Adding folder "OsxAptioFix2drv-64.efi" to "drivers64UEFI" folder
  • Removing my Windows hard drive

Thank you really much for the time you take to do this !!
What did you mean when you posted
it still does the same thing....
I am uploading the previous image you posted after which I suggested disconnecting Windows disk as that image showed a Windows system related boot screen, possibly in Legacy mode that is not also able to boot and seeming to suggest troubleshoot .

If this is still happening, you may need to Clear CMOS to get rid of that.

Attachments

• Possible Windows Boot problem.png
    Possible Windows Boot problem.png
    622.3 KB · Views: 110
What is the Asus equivalent? You just have to set your boot priority in the BIOS every time?

The Boot menu is in the BIOS Settings , is kinda weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back