Contribute
Register

I'm New!!! Musician, first time tonymac'n it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet build.

When you build it let me know how the CPU cooler works while under load and physically in the case. I'm looking into getting a 3rd party CPU cooler for overclocking eventually, using stock now, and i'm concerned about A)fitting them in a case and B) fitting over my Corsair vengeance (the heatsinks are quite large). B might be something you should triple check before you have to leave out to RAM sticks or change CPU coolers.

Sorry if that's a repeat of advice, but I'm interested.

Good luck.

Thanks

And yeah I'm going to have to do everything I can to confirm a proper fit of the cooler before I actually order it. I've tried googling for anyone who might be using the same board and cooler, but I've had no luck as of yet. I might just end up crunching the numbers as accurately as I can, and hope for the best. All else fails I just hope they have a decent return policy.

Hey,

i just joined this great forum, after looking arround for quite a while how i could afford a new mac that possibly can handle cpu-need of new plug-ins :D

So i'm planning to build a hackintosh for same purpose as you and chose mainly same components. Please let me know if you have sucess with your build and if it's suitable for running logic and ableton.

Thanks!

EDIT: SUCCESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back