Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
so ignore me
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have a gigabyte z77-ds3h with and i7-3370. I purchased MAC OS X ver. 10.1 it's new and I not able to install. I bought it os I can upgrade it later. I tried to install the os but it does not work. Can anyone give me any ideas to fix this problem? :crazy::D

Would I be able to use snow leopard first and then order mountain lion to upgrade it?

I was able to download the iBoot ran it took out the dvd and placed the CD snow leopard in nothing happen so, I hit enter and then I get a white screen with an apple in the center but nothing happens? Anyone know why this is happening. The snow leopard is version 10.6.3. Can someone please help I followed the guide reset the computer re doing step 4 same result.
:banghead:

You should be installing by using the UniBeast method to install directly to 10.8.2. Ivy Bridge didn't exist when 10.6 was around so I don't think you'll be able to install it from the DVD. If you had an older system then that install method would work fine.

I was able to download the iBoot ran it took out the dvd and placed the CD snow leopard in nothing happen so, I hit enter and then I get a white screen with an apple in the center but nothing happens? Anyone know why this is happening. The snow leopard is version 10.6.3. Can someone please help I followed the guide reset the computer re doing step 4 same result.
:banghead:

Take a look at this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/340-snow-leopard-mountain-lion-ivy-bridge-installation-video-guide.html

I order mountain lion and have it. I don't have an apple laptop or desktop. Is there anyway I can partition the hard drive using apple script using the iboot or unibeast? Or anyway to install snow leopard and then mountain lion. ;)

The other question can I dual boot hp envy m6 win8 and add snow leopard to it. It has a intel core i5 has a intel(R) HD Graphics 4000. 16GB Ram.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back