Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
Intel i7 4.00
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1060
Please pardon my naivety I am new to this and have really benefitted from all of the amazing forum tips, tricks, and advice. I have been through a lot trying to figure out most stuff on my own but keep hitting walls so here is where I stand:

I have a fresh clean install of Sierra and am getting ready to run MultiBeast, I have no idea what drivers and settings I need to run in order to get everything functional. I have tried MultiBeast a couple times now and cant get a few key features to work. The main ones being no recognition of my graphics card and no audio. I have wifi and most other things but these 2 are pretty big. I tried going to Nvidia to download online drivers but it still fails to see my graphics card. Any advice on the MultiBeast settings and drivers to use for everything would be greatly appreciated, but especially on these 2 things.

My System
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
Processor: Intel i7 4.00
Graphics card: EVGA GTX 1060
SSD: 500GB Samsung SSD
Power: Corsair RM650x
Fan: Corsair H60
Case: Corsair 100R

Thank you in advance!!

I have tried multibeast a couple times now and cant get a few key features to work. The main ones being no recognition of my graphics card and no audio.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

There are no drivers for your graphics card in MultiBeast :
Installation procedure
BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP fully - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate native NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Instructions for audio are contained in the 'sticky' guides in the Audio forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back