Contribute
Register

I'm having trouble with my Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte > Need full model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5 > Need full CPU model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
GT 1030
Hello greetings to all! It is the first time I make a post this forum and I apologize if it is not the correct section to post but it is please move it to the place that is correct. But I am looking for a solution to my computer that I leave the following details I have a PC Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-3570 Ivy Bridge which was installing MAC OS Catalina just wanted to know if I could install it on one of my hard drives it did the whole process correctly and finished remove it since on the other disk I have Windows 11. But the surprise that took me was when I went to the BIOS and it turns out that the priorities of the Booteo Menu appears OpenCore and now I can not see how before it said USB does not read my USB unit for booting I change the BIOS system and now I do not know how to return to normal. The BIOS is already updated, try the CMOS but nothing worked. I do not know if I am clear or if someone could give me some idea how to solve my BIOS or configure it I leave photos of how it looks and what I am around here commenting. I hope if someone can guide me a little. From already thank you very much! for help or for ideas if they appear.

I clarify that I am novice and ignorant in the subject and I am just learning but if there is a solution for this I will gladly read them. Thank you! :)
photo_2023-01-06_23-07-43.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2023-01-06_23-07-23.jpg
    photo_2023-01-06_23-07-23.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 40
Hi

I presume you have two hard drives in my machine, if yes did you install OpenCore on one of them?

Also what are you trying to do, do you want a dual boot system (Windows and osx) or one that is is osx only.

Thank you

Hi

I presume you have two hard drives in my machine, if yes did you install OpenCore on one of them?

Also what are you trying to do, do you want a dual boot system (Windows and osx) or one that is is osx only.

Thank you
It is true two hard drives in one Mac Catalina, but at the time of installing it on the other hard drive I have Windows 11 but at the time of restarting I left that modification in my BIOS that I do not know what actually happened. Thank you very much for taking the time to read and share your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back