Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HELLO,

My System is Intel i9900K Processor
Gigabyte Z390M Motherboard
Gigabyte RTX 2060 Graphics Card. I know RTX 2060 will not work in Catalina So I have to Enable Intel HD630 IGPU,
I tried many Tutorials But nothing Works. Kindly help me. I have Updated Kexts. I'm using Catalina. I will upload my config.plist. If Something wrong in it Please Tell me.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 77
HELLO,

My System is Intel i9900K Processor
Gigabyte Z390M Motherboard
Gigabyte RTX 2060 Graphics Card. I know RTX 2060 will not work in Catalina So I have to Enable Intel HD630 IGPU,
I tried many Tutorials But nothing Works. Kindly help me. I have Updated Kexts. I'm using Catalina. I will upload my config.plist. If Something wrong in it Please Tell me.

Please try this.

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.7 KB · Views: 96
Sorry After used your config.plist, System not Booting.

Please boot in verbose mode and post a picture of where it stops.

Also, please try this one.

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.7 KB · Views: 86
imac pro uses an AMD Vega GPU so choosing it for iGPU use is just wrong thing to do. Choose a differennt SMBIOS and try again with proper SMBIOS and ig-plaftorm-id injection for your iGPU

imac pro uses an AMD Vega GPU so choosing it for iGPU use is just wrong thing to do. Choose a differennt SMBIOS and try again with proper SMBIOS and ig-plaftorm-id injection for your iGPU

You're right. I forgot about that...

Please try this config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.6 KB · Views: 81
maybe we could do a database of configs as it used to be with the SSDTs for the mainboards in the past.
people seem to have the same problems all the time - HD630 not working HD520 not working and RX580 not working :)

maybe we could do a database of configs as it used to be with the SSDTs for the mainboards in the past.
people seem to have the same problems all the time - HD630 not working HD520 not working and RX580 not working :)

I was just discussing the IGPU issue Gigabyte Z390 motherboard users are having here. It isn't so much the IGPU configuration, it's the port configuration.

However, in this case, the presence of the RTX 2060 complicates matters.

I was just discussing the IGPU issue Gigabyte Z390 motherboard users are having here. It isn't so much the IGPU configuration, it's the port configuration.

However, in this case, the presence of the RTX 2060 complicates matters.
Actually I Fixed the Issue by adding properties of my mother board. Now works fine

Actually I Fixed the Issue by adding properties of my mother board. Now works fine
You're right. I forgot about that...

Please try this config.plist.
Actually I Fixed the Issue by adding properties of my mother board. Now works fine. But Another Problem FCPX crashes on start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back