Contribute
Register

If you want to use Magic Mouse without any problems just help me?

Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys my english not very well but I will tried. Here is the story! Last day I was at home an looking something for my DVD Player and shuffling the cabinet and I found a my really really old bluetooth adapter. I bought this adapter almost $1 at 2004. I put this adapter my computer and immediately recognized. My magic mouse working perfectly no lags no any problem even first boot. Magicprefs app working perfectly. But there is no any brand name on this adapter just writing bluetooth. If you help me maybe you can find this adapter and get rid of the pain. How can I learn this bluetooth brand or how can I learn what is the chip inside?

Im just using Mountion Lion and I dont know where am I looking for the chip? Help me help yourself!

beelzebozo

Super Moderator
Motherboard
ASUS z170-Deluxe
CPU
i7 - 6700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys my english not very well but I will tried. Here is the story! Last day I was at home an looking something for my DVD Player and shuffling the cabinet and I found a my really really old bluetooth adapter. I bought this adapter almost $1 at 2004. I put this adapter my computer and immediately recognized. My magic mouse working perfectly no lags no any problem even first boot. Magicprefs app working perfectly. But there is no any brand name on this adapter just writing bluetooth. If you help me maybe you can find this adapter and get rid of the pain. How can I learn this bluetooth brand or how can I learn what is the chip inside?

Im just using Mountion Lion and I dont know where am I looking for the chip? Help me help yourself!

Did you go to System Profile and look under USB? It should show devices connected to the USB port and some info about it: Vendor ID and Product ID. Get the vendor ID and search the internet.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5-TH
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 670 OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Go the System Profiler and look there under the different USB busses. It should have your bluetooth device's information there.

EDIT - Nvm, was beaten to the punch it would seem lol

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is the System Profile picture hope this can help you;

1zzp8r5.png

Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Bottom line if you want to use Magic Mouse on your system you must to buy camridge silicone chipset.

This is the full system profile about blueetooth adapter:

2ci9xee.png

beelzebozo

Super Moderator
Motherboard
ASUS z170-Deluxe
CPU
i7 - 6700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac