CPU
Pentium E2200
Graphics
Geforce GT 610
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, i'm trying to do a hackintosh with this old computer:

CPU: Intel Pentium E2200 , Conroe, LGA 775
Motherboard: Intel D945GCNL (supports AHCI, Legacy Bios only)
Ram: 2 GB DDR2
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 610

I just added VoodooPS2, VoodooHDA, and RTL8111 kexts, video with qe/ci works out of the box

i'm using clover r4449 , autogenerated smbios (uses iMac 10,1), all default except for 1 argument "npci=0x2000"

I have two hard drives a 500 GB Sata using ahci with GPT, and a old 40 GB IDE with MBR, i have a sata dvd-rw unit too

both hard disk uses have clover r4449 installed, i've copied the el capitan installer with dd from a usb stick on the smaller drive
using a live ubuntu linux, and next i've installed it on the 500 gb drive using clover installer

the problem is when i press reboot, the osx partition and the recovery partition dissapears from clover, and i've only see the installation disk
this happen if i boot from the 500 or the 40 disk, and the only way i found to make osx appears again is booting ubuntu linux and accesing
the 500 osx drive with the file explorer...

i have hfsplus.efi on drivers64 and drivers64uefi folders, and i've moved vboxhfs.efi to drivers off, but with it this happen too

this only happen if i reboot, if i power down and power on not...

any help will be appreciated, thanks.

bump ..

well i tried more options and tested this and nothing in clover works, i think is something with finder or the user session, if i kill finder ("killall Finder") and logout via command line i can shutdown and reboot normally from the login screen, so i made a script with automator that do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back