Contribute
Register

Ideas for "frosted" glass hackentosh logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey!

So I have a Carbide SPEC-06 Tempered Glass Case - White ( https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/SPEC-06/p/CC-9011145-WW) . I found this video (
)that shows you how to "Frost" the tempered glass on cases like theses, I am lucky enough to have a vynal cutter available to me at my school.

I would love to hear anyones thoughts/ideas of what they think would be a clean logo/image I could put on here. Even better would an image file :D

I've though about using the standard Apple logo (frosting it smack dab in the center) but that's pretty unoriginal. I also thought about maybe frosting the logo right in font of the CPU cooler to try give it more of a "glowing appearance, or doing the inverses of frosting the whole peice of glass except an apple logo? Anyways I am pretty unoriginal so any though it appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_3695.JPG
    IMG_3695.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3696.JPG
    IMG_3696.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3697.JPG
    IMG_3697.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
I did a motherboard cover in a cube that had a modified intel/apple logo... like this:

And something like Aluminum can be done?

I don't believe the product he uses is meant for metal. However, if you get a vinyl printer/cutter you can use the same technique, but instead of applying that cream product, you used a sand blaster on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back