Graphics
Radeon R9-290x
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Haven't restarted in almost 2 weeks (since installing 10.7.4 update) and I've been watching movies, streaming netflix, rendering video in Premiere CS6 (with full OpenCL MPE acceleration!), editing pictures in Photoshop CS6 and normal web stuff all without a single problem! :) Figured I'd post this before I shut it down since I'm painting the room and need to move the computer :p

Uptime.png

This is my first hackintosh build,

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Radeon HD 6870

I'm really looking forward to Mountain Lion for native Ivy Bridge and USB 3.0!

SystemInfo.png

And I need a bigger desk! :p
desktop.jpg

Hi,

How did you get everything working? I have the GA-Z77-DS3H and the i5 3570k and i can easybeast and do userdsdt in multibeast if there is no dsdt on the desktop but when i have the dsdt there i get a kernel panic and cant boot up. also audio only works with the non-dsdt enabler. any ideas?

Sadly, I've gone months without a restart. :lol:

randallphoto said:
...... rendering video in Premiere CS6 (with full OpenCL MPE acceleration!),

This is my first hackintosh build,

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Radeon HD 6870

I'm really looking forward to Mountain Lion for native Ivy Bridge and USB 3.0!

And I need a bigger desk! :p

Is that your girlfriend on the Desktop, or just some random naked girls ;-)

Damn,... OpenCL MPE in Adobe Premiere,... just what's missing in my build. My bad for choosing the 6950 in my pre-hackintosh days.....! Really hoping Mountain Lion will support the 6950 (or anything faster than the 'good old' 6870... still gaming in Windows!). I'll trade in my 6950 in seconds if the New Mac Pro comes with a GTX670 though...

Thats one nice looking build !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back