CPU
i7-2600
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Since the update to 10.15.3 I need to re-login in iCloud more often than usual. Today I had to re-login after 50 and then again after 15 (!) minutes.
Before, I had to re-login only every 2 or 3 computer restarts (since Mojave). Under High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan (...) I had no problems with iCloud. I think this problem got worse since I updated several OS Versions over the past years and something got wrong in my config.plist and/or serial number (just a suggestion). I have installed the recommended iMac14,2 system definition.

What can I do? If I have to look at my config.plist, where do I have to look exactly?

Thanks for any help!

Wow, I thought this was an easy one... Am I really the only one?

That is an old motherboard. Are you using UEFI or Legacy Bios?

So do we assume re-logging every 1-2 boots in Mojave is normal? It started happening to me a while ago, after months (over a year I think) of no problems.

So do we assume re-logging every 1-2 boots in Mojave is normal? It started happening to me a while ago, after months (over a year I think) of no problems.

No, it isn't.

Check disk permissions. Run First Aid on your main drive from Disk Utility on your UniBeast drive.

:)

Thank you for your answer. Just checked, no problem.
I have restarted two times now and no error. I am also checking NVRAM.

Or your serial number is valid for Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back