Contribute
Register

iCloud Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook > Need model name > See Rules!
CPU
i5 > Need full CPU model name > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hahaha...

I lock my hack in icloud. Now i cant boot in os x, non-stop reboot.

Can i fix it or just reinstall?

Hahaha...

i cant unlock it obv.

86b95a3ede5c3a570444d7920b9ac688.png

if i choose in clover OS X probook reboot. If i choose Recovery part i need 6dig key lol

Hahaha...

Reinstall does not solve the problem.

Reinstall does not solve the problem.

Boot from external device (like Installer) and delete nvram.plist in the root of your NBs hard drive.

I'm really mad why people can't just take some time to read before doing reckless things like this? I already state clearly in the guide:
Code:
- Find My Mac does not work properly. Don't lock your mac because it's hard (or unable) to unlock again.

Find EmuVariableUefi and put it to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI to unlock it temporarily.

I'm really mad why people can't just take some time to read before doing reckless things like this? I already state clearly in the guide:
Code:
- Find My Mac does not work properly. Don't lock your mac because it's hard (or unable) to unlock again.

Find EmuVariableUefi and put it to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI to unlock it temporarily.

Deleting nvram.plist is a permanent unlock. It will be recreated after next boot without lock. I had that case myself... ;-)

Deleting nvram.plist is a permanent unlock. It will be recreated after next boot without lock. I had that case myself... ;-)

We don't use EmuVariable in latest PBI CE anymore, thus nvram.plist is not created.

His Lock is written directly to BIOS's NVRAM, we have to clear NVRAM to make it permanent. Using EmuVariable is a way to inject new Clean virtual NVRAM instead of real one.

We don't use EmuVariable in latest PBI CE anymore, thus nvram.plist is not created.

His Lock is written directly to BIOS's NVRAM, we have to clear NVRAM to make it permanent. Using EmuVariable is a way to inject new Clean virtual NVRAM instead of real one.

Oh did not knew that... Sorry.

hey, same problem here :(

i tried it, by putting EmuVariableUefi to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI to unlock it temporarily, but didn't work. :/​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back