CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Since updating to Catalina, I am unable to enable iCloud Keychain.

It goes through all the prompts of asking for my iCloud password, Mac username password and passcode I use on another Apple device. It just spins and spins but never completes.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to get it to work?

I have the same issue since updating to Catalina, everything worked well before that update.

Thank you for the tip. After a few attempts different ways, the fix for me was:

A) Sign Out of Apple ID (iCloud)
B) Turn Wi-Fi Off
C) wait 10 minutes
D) Turn Wi-Fi On
E) Sign In to Apple ID (iCloud)
F) Enter all passwords it asks you to enter

I was signed in to Keychain within 1 minute after following that order of steps.

Thank you for the tip. After a few attempts different ways, the fix for me was:

A) Sign Out of Apple ID (iCloud)
B) Turn Wi-Fi Off
C) wait 10 minutes
D) Turn Wi-Fi On
E) Sign In to Apple ID (iCloud)
F) Enter all passwords it asks you to enter

I was signed in to Keychain within 1 minute after following that order of steps.

You could probably skip the wifi step and just logout of iCloud my hacks did not give me an issue but the real Mac did. Most iCloud issues can be solved by logging out and then back in.

I tried those steps without the WiFi step for the last few days and it would not work. Just stuck in an infinite spinning circle but never completing the enabling of keychain.

I tried those steps without the WiFi step for the last few days and it would not work. Just stuck in an infinite spinning circle but never completing the enabling of keychain.

Maybe it is because I do not use wifi, it is on and it is connected but the computers are all wired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back