Graphics
NVideo Titan GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've gone over portions of the sticky in this section, although I still can't figure out what needs to be done to fix my iCloud login problem from System Preferences.

Essentially, I have everything seemingly working, but as I try to login to iCloud from the System Preferences pane, I get:

Cannot sign in to iCloud.
You cannot sign in to iCloud because there was a problem verifying the identity of this Mac. Try restarting your Mac and singing in again.

I am using the default system definition, I tried MACPRO 6,1 but the nvidia web drivers wouldn't work, and still had the iCloud issue. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I've gone over portions of the sticky in this section, although I still can't figure out what needs to be done to fix my iCloud login problem from System Preferences.

Essentially, I have everything seemingly working, but as I try to login to iCloud from the System Preferences pane, I get:

Cannot sign in to iCloud.
You cannot sign in to iCloud because there was a problem verifying the identity of this Mac. Try restarting your Mac and singing in again.

I am using the default system definition, I tried MACPRO 6,1 but the nvidia web drivers wouldn't work, and still had the iCloud issue. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I think you may have to reset the network configurations. I know you said you've gone over portions of it, but I'd go step by step through the entire iMessage guide. Are you using Clover or Chameleon/Chimera?

I ended up switching to Clover, then following that guide (step by step) and it all works for me now. If you're not getting any Apple services (iCloud, AppStore, etc), then I think you need to reset those network configurations. If those work but iMessage, doesn't, then you keep going down that guide. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back