Contribute
Register

Icloud and Appstore not working with Maverick - NO LOGIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, SOLVED.
thank to ULI2000.

I try fresh Install, and use two different version of Multibeast.

One only for the network drivers. The Old 5.4.3

One for the rest of Drivers and install. The New 6.0

Also, after the First Boot, i Deleted all my Network Connection. And after the Reboot, i rebuild only The Ent0 and my Firewire (Because i need it)

Warning, this board (UD5H) have two Ethernet port, Ent0 and Ent1, For stable and no problem, use only the Ent0 this is the Intel Drivers Also.

Now all is working Fine, iTunes, iCloud and Appstore.
Sorry to say that my iMessage never work for me, not on 10.8.4 or 10.8.5 or 10.9 I don't know why, i spend days trying all Forum, and different trick, No Success, i keep my iPhone on the Desk that All.

If somebody have a real solution for this board, please email me.

hi, Only the one from 5.4.3, it's the Intel Drivers Network.

Let's see:

*Drivers & Bootloaders
*Drivers
*Network
Intel - hnak's (This one and only this one, On the UD5H, it's the first from the top.)

That all, Don's forget to after install this driver, kill all network port and reboot, and rebuild the ent0 only.

It's working. Shure. i try several times.

After every other method failed, I got mine working by using Efi Studio 1.1 to generate efi string for my ethernet, after that. I added the string to boot.plist under device-properties

This worked for me:

Fix

1. Download EFI Studio
2. Extract and launch EFIStudio-1.1 App
3. Select Ethernet from the Select Device: drop down.
4. Click Add Device, the Editor will be displayed.
5. Now open the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file located in /Extra directory with TextEdit.
6. at the end, you can see something like this
</dict>

</plist>
7. now add
<key>device-properties</key>
<string>key will come here</string>
before
</dict>
</plist>
8. switch to EFI Studio and from the Editor window click the Hex String to Clipboard button.

9. replace “key will come here” with copied value
10. re-boot and you can now access app store and other apps without any problems

I had the same problem. But after resetting the Network Interface, it is working well now.

1) Either remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist, or in System Preferences->Network, remove all adaptors,
2) reboot and let the system add all adaptors back. Other posts mentioned the builtin ethernet has to be en0. So I removed/disabled Wireless card at first.

Not sure whether this will help. But give it a try!

thanks man that worked for me :headbang:

I had the same problem. But after resetting the Network Interface, it is working well now.

1) Either remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist, or in System Preferences->Network, remove all adaptors,
2) reboot and let the system add all adaptors back. Other posts mentioned the builtin ethernet has to be en0. So I removed/disabled Wireless card at first.

Not sure whether this will help. But give it a try!

Thanks. I tried the EFIStudio method, but it just left me with a black monitor when booting. I had to take out my SSD drive and connect to my laptop via USB and remove the hex string all together for it to work again.

I then tried deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist and it worked after a reboot. I guess my problem was due to the en0/en1 confusion.

Thank you again.

You should try for the iMessage problem to change your serial number generated in the boot.plist. Easily with chameleon wizard, or manually from the boot.plist file, but you can find proper instructions under older posts for 10.8.2 :)

on a p35CDS3R fully working since 10.6 through 10.9 I have never encountered this issue as you have reported and now I am living it after upgrading to 10.9

- iCloud: unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud
- AppStore: an unknown error has occurred
- iTunes works just fine, can log out and back in as well

I tried removing the network config files from systempreferences, removing all items from the netowrk list and readding, the NVRAM file in Modules folder, Serial # change and old drivers for network card, and yes the card is en0

What else can I try? I don't believe my board has UEFI so I cannot try your described option.

I also tried from a clean install (other HDD) and same problem

Any help will be much appreciated, I am out of options (and no I don't want to change my apple id as I have tried my wife's as well and no luck and have too many devices to deal with such change)

Thanks!

UPDATE: FOUND FIX HERE!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-facetime-messages-unable-authenticate-3.html

hi, Do you know where is the boot.plist that you talk about Thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back