AMD 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Icloud and Appstore not working with Maverick - NO LOGIN - Solved.

Hi Everyone,
My config :
UD5H
I7 3770
GTX760
16Go RAM XMP
SSD Crucial
(This computer is using 10.8.4 for a year now without any problem, and do a lot of Video encoding)

My problem :
I install today the 10.9 from the appstore, The install was fast and fix. I use the new Multibeast 6.0 for drivers.

All is working good, but i can't login to icloud or Appstore. The Bizard is : I install before the GM 1, and all was Good.

The 10.9 from the store is the GM 2, I am not understand this error. Login to Itunes is working. Only to Icloud not working.
This problem look the one we get before with Imessage.

If somebody have the same please reply to me to discuss.

ADDON from today.
I try to reinstall the GM1 and it's working, i assume that apple change something here.

ADDON from today Solved.
Solution on last reply. Page 2
MM.

Nearly same config, same problem. iMessage can work if you delete the network and set it up as en0 and reboot, but after another reboot it will stop working. I also tried to edit my boot.plist as it worked at 10.8. for more than a year, but it crashed my whole system, I just reinstalled a clean one. Any progress @ your problem?

Hi Everyone,
My config :
UD5H
I7 3770
GTX760
16Go RAM XMP
SSD Crucial
(This computer is using 10.8.4 for a year now without any problem, and do a lot of Video encoding)

My problem :
I install today the 10.9 from the appstore, The install was fast and fix. I use the new Multibeast 6.0 for drivers.

All is working good, but i can't login to icloud or Appstore. The Bizard is : I install before the GM 1, and all was Good.

The 10.9 from the store is the GM 2, I am not understand this error. Login to Itunes is working. Only to Icloud not working.
This problem look the one we get before with Imessage.

If somebody have the same please reply to me to discuss.

ADDON from today.
I try to reinstall the GM1 and it's working, i assume that apple change something here.

MM.

Same board as you, I upgraded directly from the App Store from 10.8, haven't seen this problem, are you using chimera or clover?

I had the same problem. But after resetting the Network Interface, it is working well now.

1) Either remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist, or in System Preferences->Network, remove all adaptors,
2) reboot and let the system add all adaptors back. Other posts mentioned the builtin ethernet has to be en0. So I removed/disabled Wireless card at first.

Not sure whether this will help. But give it a try!

I got exact the same Problem and now my AppStore and iCloud works fine again.
I tried Multibeast 5.5.3 with my User DSDT that have been worked in mountain lion and everything work fine again also my
USB 3.0.

Same Problem here.
Everything worked fine with 10.8, since 10.9 no iCloud / iMessage / App Store login possible. itunes works.
Has someone find a solution?

Try to use multibeast 5.5.3 instead of multibest 6.0. use the Same drivers ect as in
Mountain Lion. That worked for me.
Use your Working DSTD.aml from Mountain Lion IF You got One

i tried it, both easy beast (5.5.3) and dsdt (5.5.3), without success.
any other ideas? i tried everything mentioned above...
in addition i'm using a macbook, iphone and a-tv - i need to get iCloud work at all cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back