Contribute
Register

Icelake 10th gen Intel UHD G1 graphics no Graphics acceleration .

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i will give my efi folder but don't use it directly on your system it definitely not work may be kernel panic and may be damaged your system firmware... because I make ssdt and usb map kext for my specific system by oc guide... Use this efi for reference only
I have Chuwi Corebox pro, my processor is Intel i3-1005G1 with Intel Graphics UHD G1 ... everything works for me except graphics acceleration, if you have the same great! Much appreciated, thank you!

Yes graphic acceleration works on 1005G1... But some devices require WEG patches to work correctly
i did not figure out the graphics acceleration to work and got awful lag. Can you address where i can get those WEG patch so i can test please?

i did not figure out the graphics acceleration to work and got awful lag. Can you address where i can get those WEG patch so i can test please?

No probs.
Man, I've been reading your comment rights from the day you encounter issues on your G1 uhd, I'm running on the same spec as yours. Could you pls share your final working EFI folder you used in booting the MacOs on your windows?

Man, I've been reading your comment rights from the day you encounter issues on your G1 uhd, I'm running on the same spec as yours. Could you pls share your final working EFI folder you used in booting the MacOs on your windows?
Send your laptop specs and upload your EFI dude.
Avoid using other EFI apart from yours directly on your system, all systems are different.

Send your laptop specs and upload your EFI dude.
Avoid using other EFI apart from yours directly on your system, all systems are different.
I'm using Lenovo V14-IIL
Intel core i5-1035g1 1.3ghz-3.6ghz
ice lake 10th generation UHD graphics
8gb ram. still having issue creating

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    536.8 KB · Views: 145
I'm using Lenovo V14-IIL
Intel core i5-1035g1 1.3ghz-3.6ghz
ice lake 10th generation UHD graphics
8gb ram. still having issue creating
Here is your EFI.

You need to add all SSDT's using SSDTTime.
You'll need only these SSDT's:
SSDT-AWAC
SSDT-EC-USBX-LAPTOP (already attachded)
SSDT-PLUG
SSDT-PNLF-CFL
SSDT-GPI0
SSDT-RHUB

Then follow this guide to configure your config.plist:
Guide 1 (adding the SSDT's and kext)
Guide 2 (note to skip PCIroot & "boot-arg" configuration as i already added those values in your config.plist)

And don not forget to create the Installer through this guide then copy the EFI folder on the USB.
Good luck

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 244
  • SSDT-EC-USBX-LAPTOP.aml
    335 bytes · Views: 146
Last edited:
Here is your EFI.

You need to add all SSDT's using SSDTTime.
You'll need only these SSDT's:
SSDT-AWAC
SSDT-EC-USBX-LAPTOP (already attachded)
SSDT-PLUG
SSDT-PNLF-CFL
SSDT-GPI0
SSDT-RHUB

Then follow this guide to configure your config.plist:
Guide 1 (adding the SSDT's and kext)
Guide 2 (note to skip PCIroot & "boot-arg" configuration as i already added those values in your config.plist)

And don not forget to create the Installer through this guide then copy the EFI folder on the USB.
Good luck
Thanks, man, I'll get you updated on the progress. Really appreciate.

Last edited:
Please make a full video or blog post or instructions.. how you install Hackintosh on i3-10gen

Please make a full video or blog post or instructions.. how you install Hackintosh on i3-10gen
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back