Contribute
Register

Icelake 10th gen Intel UHD G1 graphics no Graphics acceleration .

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Oh sorry i forgot that
you need to delete those and use the ones form the guide

what you have done in using other's original ssdt's is very wrong, use only hotpatch ones

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3539
CPU
i3 1005G1
Graphics
UHD
you need to delete those and use the ones form the guide

what you have done in using other's original ssdt's is very wrong, use only hotpatch ones
I tried the guide ones many times which didn't work that's why i used his. Ok i wil try it again.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270 K3 Gaming
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
Asus EVO RX 5600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I tried the guide ones many times which didn't work that's why i used his. Ok i wil try it again.

Hi,
I have a laptop with the same CPU as yours, i3 1005G1, I tested several video patches although the graphics acceleration works I have an issue of color banding and HDR enabled by default and with no possibility of disabling.

Could you take a test if yours is the same? Just go to the website below and run the Gradient test, if the display is smooth it is normal, and also run HDR video on YouTube.

Thanks

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3539
CPU
i3 1005G1
Graphics
UHD
I have a laptop with the same CPU as yours, i3 1005G1, I tested several video patches although the graphics acceleration works I have an issue of color banding and HDR enabled by default and with no possibility of disabling.

Could you take a test if yours is the same? Just go to the website below and run the Gradient test, if the display is smooth it is normal, and also run HDR video on YouTube.

Thanks
I am willing to do so but now am unabe to login in to macos as i mentioned above so if you share your config.plist or EFI do i can fix my backlight issue. I will surely run those tests and give you the results :D

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@desmondam1

Hi. I've been watching your thread for quite sometime. Thanks for the effort.
My question is what were the things that worked on your device (before your backlight issues) and what have not worked.

Thanks

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3539
CPU
i3 1005G1
Graphics
UHD
@desmondam1

Hi. I've been watching your thread for quite sometime. Thanks for the effort.
My question is what were the things that worked on your device (before your backlight issues) and what have not worked.

Thanks
Sorry I didn't quite understant your question can you tell it bit more clearly what information you actualy want.

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry I didn't quite understant your question can you tell it bit more clearly what information you actualy want.
Thanks for the reply.

Basically i'm just asking if everything on this hackintosh turned out ok; ie all features of the device under MacOS are working (and which features -if any- not working).

Thanks

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3539
CPU
i3 1005G1
Graphics
UHD
Thanks for the reply.

Basically i'm just asking if everything on this hackintosh turned out ok; ie all features of the device under MacOS are working (and which features -if any- not working).

Thanks
Ok I also beieved that you are asking for this but i was bit confused reading your quote so to clarify only i asked you to bit more specific sorry and it is not your fault :). Everything other than wifi, bluetooth and trackpad was working on catalina and in big sur keyboard was also not working.

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok I also beieved that you are asking for this but i was bit confused reading your quote so to clarify only i asked you to bit more specific sorry and it is not your fault :). Everything other than wifi, bluetooth and trackpad was working on catalina and in big sur keyboard was also not working.

Awesome! Thanks.