Graphics
gForce 820M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Is there any intention to deliver a iBoot for Broadway Architecture (intel i7 5º generation) for install snow leopard?

iBoot for i7 5º generation

Is there any intention to deliver a iBoot for Broadway Architecture (intel i7 5º generation) for install snow leopard?

Yea we'll be releasing a new iBoot Broadwell soon. Thanks for posting.

Is it possible to use iBoot-broadwell from a usb drive. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 but can't seem to burn it to my usb drive. I currently have a dell latitude e5550 i7-5600u with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit On it. I installed Ubuntu 14.04 32 bit by mistake the other day hoping to upgrade or reinstall the 64 bit version asap and have snow leopard retail dvd that I would like to install ultimately moving to Yosemite or El Capitan not sure which is best suited to me yet

Is it possible to use iBoot-broadwell from a usb drive. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 but can't seem to burn it to my usb drive. I currently have a dell latitude e5550 i7-5600u with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit On it. I installed Ubuntu 14.04 32 bit by mistake the other day hoping to upgrade or reinstall the 64 bit version asap and have snow leopard retail dvd that I would like to install ultimately moving to Yosemite or El Capitan not sure which is best suited to me yet
iBoot will ONLY work when burned to a CD.

I don't have an optical drive Corporal obviously unfunny man. I thought this forum was all about being thorough. So perhaps this is also an obvious question but will an external DVD drive work? Why does a usb substitute for a cd is almost any other scenario. Not suggesting they should make it such just curios about the design aspect or flaw of the device(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back