Contribute
Register

IBoot 3.30 Snow Leopard stuck at Apple logo boot screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am installing Snow Leopard on an HP Pavilion computer with a wiped hard drive (wiped with DBan). I already configured the BIOS, and launched IBoot. I put in the Snow Leopard installation disk, and am using the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No. Any other boot flag doesn't do anything and just puts me at a black screen. When I launched with the boot flag that worked, it brings me to the gray Apple logo screen and never gets off of that screen. I've waited ten hours plus, restarted and tried again, and nothing happens. The circle loading thing below the Apple logo hasn't appeared either. Please help!

I am installing Snow Leopard on an HP Pavilion computer with a wiped hard drive (wiped with DBan). I already configured the BIOS, and launched IBoot. I put in the Snow Leopard installation disk, and am using the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No. Any other boot flag doesn't do anything and just puts me at a black screen. When I launched with the boot flag that worked, it brings me to the gray Apple logo screen and never gets off of that screen. I've waited ten hours plus, restarted and tried again, and nothing happens. The circle loading thing below the Apple logo hasn't appeared either. Please help!
Not enough info. Specs on HP machine - mainboard chipset / CPU / BIOS or UEFI?
Please see the Rules regarding your hardware, profile and sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back