CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Friends. I am still trying to make my iGPU work. At the moment Hardware Acceleration is turned off and I am not sure where to start. Tried few methods myself mentioned on the forum - no luck. Can someone look at my config-plist and suggest a solution?

Computer i9 9900k, AMD Sapphire 580, motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Master z390, 64GB Ram.

I think that is it. If more info is required - please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 98
Hey Friends. I am still trying to make my iGPU work. At the moment Hardware Acceleration is turned off and I am not sure where to start. Tried few methods myself mentioned on the forum - no luck. Can someone look at my config-plist and suggest a solution?

Computer i9 9900k, AMD Sapphire 580, motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Master z390, 64GB Ram.

I think that is it. If more info is required - please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

You're config.plist looks okay. What apps are not working right for you?

Make sure that in BIOS, your IGPU is enabled and your RX 580 is set to be the primary display.

Thank you for writing back!

The problem is that I have the iGPU turned on and RX580 is set as primary GPU. Everything works fine, but when I look through MACX Converter - I am getting a message that Hardware Acceleration is enabled. When I use Hackintool - this is also what I am getting: https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQueXQX7

Much appreciated.

I feel embarrassed! The iGPU was set to AUTO and not ON in BIOS. I have turned it on and the bootloader crashed - I had to reduce the MB values to lower values for it to start again but it is working now. Thank you so much and so sorry for my ignorance. I will monitor the system and see how it performs.

here you are.. my working config Z390 Designer. 9900K rx580
just generate new smbios

Attachments

• config copy.plist
    17 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 23.01.35.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-02 at 23.01.35.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back