2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I tried reinstalling what was a working system guilt on the gigabyte Z390M gaming Motherbaord and and i9-9900k with you can read about "Here"
G4 quicksilver conversion 2019 Powermac i9

and every time I would get a portion of the way into the install I would get this.

"See Video here"

so I tried a Different NVME drive. a Samsung PM951 I think it is called. and I still get the same thing.

so I have never been a fan of Gigabyte boards anyway so I decided I would stay the ASUS TUF Z390M PRO Gamain, man that is a mouthful. anyway. boot the install and same thing.

• I get the same thing whether I have the Vega64 in or the intel graphics are connected.
  • I have now tried 2 NVME SSDs that I know work
  • I have tried 2 different motherboards by 2 different manufactures that I know work.
  • I have tried at least have a dozed USB thumbdrives from at least 3 different manufactures.
does anyone know what is going on and what I'm even seeing here?
I have never run into this issue before. I dont understand what I'm even seeing here

the only 2 drivers that were installed in the post UniBeast setup were the EnuVarible and he AptioMemoryfix thing. I pretty much follow what is in this thread
success-asus-tuf-z390m-pro-gaming-i7-9700k-rx-580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back