Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> i9-9900k, Asus Maximus XI Hero, Rx580 8Gb Pulse, Random Freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have disable already Security in Bios and have also in acpi/patched these two amls. Still its not showing. I have double checked the guide but I will do it once again and report tomorrow. About fcpx I have my 2 monitors also connected with DisplayPort to my Pulse Rx580 8gb. I will try the settings, thx!! :)

About this Mac attached is wrong cause Im booting from usb... sry for the mistake.
Thunderbolt 3 is showing correctly now (it wasn't showing cause I was booting from usb lol).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 02.09.12.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 02.09.12.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 02.10.15.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 02.10.15.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 02.44.01.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-11 at 02.44.01.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
4th day today, everything works great so far! A lot of editing / color correction and many differenent apps w/o problem. Propably this month I will buy Lacie 6Big 12tb version to connect via thunderbolt and raid5 configuration. I want to yell very loud "Yes its finally working"!! So much frustration for a half year now.Guys for you you still have a problem with random freezes what I can recommend is to try a fresh install and follow the CaseySJ's guide.Im still not sure if my freezes were related to motherboard cause I tried for the last 20 days z370-a and didn't have any issues by booting everyday from the usb flash drive which I made from the guide I mentioned above. So give it a try please.Most of us have build hackintoshes over the years and we are stuck with our own methods about how we setup our hackintoshes. All the previews years I didn't have any issues at all by counting 5-6 hackintoshes builds so far. This time I had so much frustration but I wasn't even thinking to give up at all! It will work no matter what. My system costs less than 2000€ and if I overclock it to 5ghz it will be even with 14core iMac Pro which costs almost 8000€. Imagine when Radeon VII will be compatible with our hackintoshes how much more power we will get!?! Last I want to mention the Gigabyte Z390 Designare. Its a fantastic motherboard! It's not cheap but its better to cut money from ram or gpu and buy this board for your hackintosh! Its built like a tank, it provides everything for a pro user and also gives 2x thunderbolt 3 natively! If we are lucky next month Apple at WDDC (3-7 June) will announce a thunderbolt new monitor. After this your hackintosh believe me will be more Mackintosh than what Apple is selling right now! And all of these with the ability to upgrade anytime you want your ram, hdds, ssds, cpus, GPUs etc! Think about it!

P.S. When I will reach 15 days of usage and believe me Im taking advantage of my system in full most time of the day cause of my work! That's why I built this system from the 1st time! So as I told after 15 days I will close this thread.

15th day today. Solid system w/o freezes and everything works great! It's time for this thread to close. Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it. :)

Good evening I still have Causal blocks :oops:

Hi all,

I’m having the same freeze up with a square glitched cursor problem.
My SMBios is set to iMac19,1.

Can any of you please help?
I’ve posted a detailed description here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back