Contribute
Register

i9-9900k All current updates, then the sudden rebooting over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not sure what happened today I came home and it seemed like some thing were really strange the dynamic wall papers on my desktops were all white even in the system preferences window where you select them. I shut everything down and rebooted and when it came back up it started going into a boot loop. right when it normally would switch from verbose tho the apple it just shuts down then restarts. I have roiled everything back to 1 month ago and still not dice. any ideas? I should add that this system has been stable bot serveral months and I have not had any other issues till this happened. windows 10 still boots up fine.

here is a video of these panic

I"m not positive, but I think it has something to do with USB bus power...

Please try removing USB deivices and/or SSDTs for USB to see if it makes any difference.

Also, try resetting CMOS.

I see that you are using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. The dev of that driver himself has warned against its use.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.50.47 AM.png

Last edited:
here is a video of these panic

• The problem for the current Panic can be in the Clover +/_ BIOS options; most likely in the CLOVER.
    • But make sure BIOS options are all proper for Hackintosh for USB ports, SATA ports, Graphics and also Serial Port.
  • Unless you can find what has gone wrong in your CLOVER in that macOSMojave System Disk , you will not be able to fix the issue.
  • You can find and upload your CLOVER through Windows as CLOVER is in the FAT32 Partition of your Hackintosh System Disk and that can be accessed through Windows in a round about manner through multiple steps.
    • You can find the steps searching this Forum or via Google search.
  • But there may be even a simpler approach to boot the currently unbootable macOSMojave Hackintosh System Disk.
    • Use your macOSMojave USB Installer Flash disk that has an uncorrupt CLOVER that you had used to install the system to boot from BIOS to Clover Boot Manager screen.
    • From CBM switch to your currently panicking System disk to boot using the macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer sitting in the USB port.
    • Once you can login to Desktop, download Clover Configurator Global to mount the hidden EFI Partition from the System Disk and locate its CLOVER and upload it as zipped for a complete check to find any clues to your inability to use it to reach login screen and Desktop.

• The problem for the current Panic can be in the Clover +/_ BIOS options; most likely in the CLOVER.
    • But make sure BIOS options are all proper for Hackintosh for USB ports, SATA ports, Graphics and also Serial Port.
  • Unless you can find what has gone wrong in your CLOVER in that macOSMojave System Disk , you will not be able to fix the issue.
  • You can find and upload your CLOVER through Windows as CLOVER is in the FAT32 Partition of your Hackintosh System Disk and that can be accessed through Windows in a round about manner through multiple steps.
    • You can find the steps searching this Forum or via Google search.
  • But there may be even a simpler approach to boot the currently unbootable macOSMojave Hackintosh System Disk.
    • Use your macOSMojave USB Installer Flash disk that has an uncorrupt CLOVER that you had used to install the system to boot from BIOS to Clover Boot Manager screen.
    • From CBM switch to your currently panicking System disk to boot using the macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer sitting in the USB port.
    • Once you can login to Desktop, download Clover Configurator Global to mount the hidden EFI Partition from the System Disk and locate its CLOVER and upload it as zipped for a complete check to find any clues to your inability to use it to reach login screen and Desktop.
Yeah that was one of the first things I tried no dice.

Please try removing USB deivices and/or SSDTs for USB to see if it makes any difference.

I see that you are using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. The dev of that driver himself has warned against its use.

View attachment 427226
Oh damnit!!!!

View attachment 427226

UGGHHHHH so it damages what? Mobo? CPU? SSD? Memory? Everything? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back