Contribute
Register

i9-10900K Build Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah and thanks you soo much!
I figured it out a week ago, but it was your suggestion on another post that lead me to it.

BTW, this Asrock Z490m Pro4 has been a beauty with OpenCore. Everything working, just waiting for the Fenvi card to post my build.
Whats your status with this? I have this board now and would love to get it up and running 10.15.7- main issue i have so far is using just iGPU i have a lot of graphics related crashes.

Thanks,
g\

Whats your status with this? I have this board now and would love to get it up and running 10.15.7- main issue i have so far is using just iGPU i have a lot of graphics related crashes.

Thanks,
g\

I am still researching a build but the general consensus had been that you couldn't just use the iGPU with 10th gen. You need a dGPU for everything to work. However, I am seeing a few recent mentions of success with just iGPU by setting the device-id. Linking them here in case they help you:

If you do get your system working with just the iGPU please let us know!

If you do get your system working with just the iGPU please let us know!
yep, this did the trick. at first using the very basic device property entry @benvp posted caused the HDMI output to stop working once the system boots to macOS desktop (could still connect over RDP, and macOS would see the monitor connected, but monitor would say no signal). Displayport worked properly though. I got HDMI working by using the @CaseySJ device property for iGPU in his Z490 build guide, and just changed the deviceID. That device property entry has a lot of framebuffer and connector data in it and that seems to be needed to get HDMI output working properly. So now i have all outputs working and no crashes.

Thanks!
g\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back