Contribute
Register

i7 huge problem

Motherboard
Asus K53SV-SX562D
CPU
Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.00 GHz Chipset: Intel® HM65 Express Chipset
Graphics
Intel Graphics 3000, Nvidia GeForece GT 540MX 2G DDR3 VRAM. Resolution : 1366x768
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
IMG_0973.jpg

Hey guys,

ive got the following problem :

i have an IPhone 7 and it went wrong. It was charging during the night and it got very hot in the morning (all things I have used are original). It can't boot well. I've done a hard reset. It is trying to reset continously, but it can't work. I can't type the code well neither. I used the iCareFone Demo. It is running now, and it made my phone show this message. What is causing this?

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
IMG_0973.jpg

Hey guys,

ive got the following problem :

i have an IPhone 7 and it went wrong. It was charging during the night and it got very hot in the morning (all things I have used are original). It can't boot well. I've done a hard reset. It is trying to reset continously, but it can't work. I can't type the code well neither. I used the iCareFone Demo. It is running now, and it made my phone show this message. What is causing this?

Firstly this is a site for installing OS X / macOS onto PC hardware, not a site for troubleshooting 'phone problems.
iBoot is the boot loader for your phone - See The iPhone Wiki
Why not just take it to the Apple store and let them assess it ? There is no charge for them looking.