GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey, guys.
And thanks for a great forum!

I've succesfully installed High Sierra on my Hackintosh and everything works great - except the cpu.
I do not know if it has something to do with the SSDT, but Im using config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true as RehanMan suggest.
(thou, when I installed everything and used Multibeast, i choosed SSDT Sandy Bridge Core i5 / i7 overclocked as suggested here in a thread).

When I first boot up the computer everything works fine. I can see the CPU go up and down on the Intel Power Gadget and HWMonitor.
I stays like this if I dont do any heavy work. But as soon I do something that is CPU demanding something strange happens.
The CPU, and only the first core stays at around 4,3GHz and wont go down. I've tried everything and I really dont know what more to do.

I'm hoping you guys can help me with this.
I havent done any DSDT patching as far from im aware. Not manually, anyway.

I'll upload my debug files and also some images for you to se.

:)

Attachments

• activity-monitor.png
    activity-monitor.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 112
  • config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 160
  • cpu-locks.png
    cpu-locks.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 127
  • cpu-ok.png
    cpu-ok.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 119
  • debug_11976.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
Maybe I should have posted this in the SSDT forum instead.

Can a moderator please move it?

Is there no one who can help me?

Hey, guys.
And thanks for a great forum!

I've succesfully installed High Sierra on my Hackintosh and everything works great - except the cpu.
I do not know if it has something to do with the SSDT, but Im using config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true as RehanMan suggest.
(thou, when I installed everything and used Multibeast, i choosed SSDT Sandy Bridge Core i5 / i7 overclocked as suggested here in a thread).

When I first boot up the computer everything works fine. I can see the CPU go up and down on the Intel Power Gadget and HWMonitor.
I stays like this if I dont do any heavy work. But as soon I do something that is CPU demanding something strange happens.
The CPU, and only the first core stays at around 4,3GHz and wont go down. I've tried everything and I really dont know what more to do.

I'm hoping you guys can help me with this.
I havent done any DSDT patching as far from im aware. Not manually, anyway.

I'll upload my debug files and also some images for you to se.

Which version of High Sierra are you running?

I couldn't find any glaring problems from the files you posted... Only thing I saw was that the Realtek8111 driver is installed in /System/Library/Extensions/ when it should be in /Library/Extensions/.

I also saw that you have Paragon NTFS driver installed. I've read of quite a few people who have had issues with this software. You may want to try and uninstall it to see if it helps with your stability.

Thank you all for your feedback!
I will try it out pastrychef :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back