CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!. Want to share information. HS 10.13.3 was successfully installed on this configuration.
The problem was with audio (ALC892). Solved with:
1) MultiBeast> Drivers> Audio> Realtek ALCxxx> ALC892 - reboot(may not be necessary)
2) 200/300 series/x299 Audio DeviceID Patch
3) https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-eapd-codec-commander/downloads/ for "no audio after sleep"

the system did not recognize the processor, but sees 6 cores-12 threadsView attachment 318643

I'm editing video in Final Cut Pro X, and after the installation and test it and turned out that FCPX works much worse than on 10.12.6. Frames drop on the video, which before on 10.12.6 played normally! (This was on the previous build (Z77-ds3h) + 3770 + 1050Ti+10.13.3 to), but I thought it was because of the old processor.)
I decided to go back to 10.12.6. I had a SSD with installed 10.12.6 system.
Updated Clover, installed keksts - everything is fine. FCPX works perfectly. Can anyone encounter such problem? Where to look?
In FCPX on 10.12.6 doesn't work 3D tytles:banghead:

:!:Update
Finally, I can get fully working version of MAC OSX with the 3d titles in FCPX!
Version - 10.13.4.
USB 3.0 MultiBeast+ https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-10-13-4-update.248292/page-9#post-1718100
Video driver https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update/blob/master/README.md
For sound use Voodoo
Everything works perfectly:headbang:

Last edited:
Hi sergionix!
I also own a MSI Z370-A Pro, i7-8700 and a GTX 1050, but can't get the Graphics reliable working with nvidia webdriver on AOC 32 Zoll 4k Display.
Sometimes the webdriver works, sometimes the default osx driver is chosen after Booting in High Sierra (no 4k).
Which kexts are you using? Did you only use Multibeast to get all things working?
Thank You.

Hi sergionix!
I also own a MSI Z370-A Pro, i7-8700 and a GTX 1050, but can't get the Graphics reliable working with nvidia webdriver on AOC 32 Zoll 4k Display.
Sometimes the webdriver works, sometimes the default osx driver is chosen after Booting in High Sierra (no 4k).
Which kexts are you using? Did you only use Multibeast to get all things working?
Thank You.

Only Multibeast.
Check in the Clover config.plist that you have the
string <key> NvidiaWeb </ key>
<true />
Once after installation I did not have this line, I had to add it myself. Clover can work incorrectly if you have two SSD or(HDD) connected with different versions of Clover or Mac OSX (it loads from one and the playlist takes from the second one, I had such situation)

Use this to install working WEB drivers https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update/blob/master/README.md

Last edited:
Thank you!
I tried everything but without success... Would you mind to share your clover-folder with the plist.info file?
I am trying to get things working for the last 10 days. I am sure the solution is near. My older Builds (i5-2500k with logic and final cut, i3-4130t Media & Office) works great.
Greetings from Bavaria.

Thank you!
I tried everything but without success... Would you mind to share your clover-folder with the plist.info file?
I am trying to get things working for the last 10 days. I am sure the solution is near. My older Builds (i5-2500k with logic and final cut, i3-4130t Media & Office) works great.
Greetings from Bavaria.
Try to use "Clover legacy Boot mode" in MultiBeast

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 240
Last edited:
That's great - thanks again for sharing your file and for your support!
Audio is now working, but still no success with GTX 1050.:cry:
Maybe I should start again with a fresh installation.

Try to use "Clover legacy Boot mode" in MultiBeast
UEFI Boot Mode is recommended for 300 Series CustoMac desktops and all UEFI capable systems.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
@salomon, please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile (personal details).
but still no success with GTX 1050.
BIOS - Disable Integrated Graphics - PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection to your monitor - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
Install Nvidia Web Drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 (Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts) or install AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptioFixv3
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition need black screen fix as per Link

Hallo BreBo,
also thank you for helping me!
I did all you suggested. Everything seems to work but at the end of the boot process I get a black screen and the graphic fan starts to wail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back