Contribute
Register

i7 6700k / 980Ti / 1080Ti / Integrated graphics & quicksync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I have everything currently working minus I THINK quick sync for the CPU integrated graphics.

The 980Ti is recognized, the 1080Ti is recognized, and Intel HD Graphics also exists. Airplay mirroring works, etc.

BUT! I still don't think quick sync is working properly so I don't believe I have this set up correctly.

Can I have two GPU's running side by side? I believe GFX0 is the internal graphics currently...

AHp0TSG.png

F4mg0tz.png

Jfhu2De.png

I've noticed everything works perfectly when the GPU's are removed.

How can I get quicksync/intel HD functionality but still operating with the GPU's installed?

edit: If I have all 3 GPU's installed and working, and the BOOT monitor is plugged into the onboard HDMI.... WE're in like Flynn. The MOMENT I plug into an external GPU, it's gone...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 12.48.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 12.48.58 PM.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
@photoGrant, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard/Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I cannot run 3 GPU's, things like safari and finder will crash -- definitely not an ideal setup. integrated GPU is disabled for now. Hoping RehabMan can walk me through this with his genius. Maybe my SMBIOS isn't compatible with 3 GPU's....Maybe the Mac Pro SMBIOS. But my GPU's don't match and aren't NVIDIA so not sure if I'd be bringing a whole new host of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back