Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - that was with the non-HDMI SSDT for slot-1.

Just booted up with the clover.plist amendments from #855, the version 5 HDMI SSDT file for slot-1, and the version 5 non-HDMI SSDT file for slot-3.

No luck I'm afraid. HDMI audio on the BenQ screen, but pillarbox desktop and big icons.
Can you try with this one please. v5 w HDMI v2

Attachments

• SSDT-1.aml
    742 bytes · Views: 94
@shilohh #864

Sorry - same result as in the earlier screen grab - though HDMI audio is present and functioning. And that's both with and without the .plist file adaptation.

shilohh - Just wanted to let you know I've built in total 3 of your systems now, and each runs FLAWLESSLY (however I HIGHLY RECOMMEND only using G.Skillz Ripjaws Z 1600 RAM for 110% RAM stability)

First system had Corsair Vengeance 2133 RAM and has a ~1% chance to need to re-boot after getting overclocking failed message in BIOS.

2nd and 3rd systems have GTX770 4GBs and 64gb G.Skillz Ripjaws Z 1600 RAM (Also still using the OWC Mercury Accelsior E2 SSDs flawlessly, incredibly fast) with a stable geekbench (non-OC) of 200000

Thanks again for the awesome guide :)

Can anyone tell me why I can't view my optical drive from the eject menu? Or why my sound does not work after the computer has been to sleep?

Hi, nobody has answered my question. Please someone help

shilohh - Just wanted to let you know I've built in total 3 of your systems now, and each runs FLAWLESSLY (however I HIGHLY RECOMMEND only using G.Skillz Ripjaws Z 1600 RAM for 110% RAM stability)

First system had Corsair Vengeance 2133 RAM and has a ~1% chance to need to re-boot after getting overclocking failed message in BIOS.

2nd and 3rd systems have GTX770 4GBs and 64gb G.Skillz Ripjaws Z 1600 RAM (Also still using the OWC Mercury Accelsior E2 SSDs flawlessly, incredibly fast) with a stable geekbench (non-OC) of 200000

Thanks again for the awesome guide :)
You're very welcome. Glad to hear you're happy with your systems. The corsair vengence system might be more stable if you tune the voltages or drop the ram speed to 1866 or 1600. All CPUs have different OC capabilities and IMC capabilities.

hi shilohh. finally next week i will receive my hardware (r4e and 4930k).
i'm going to follow your guide but i have few question.
1-i have a gtx 780ti (on slot 1) and i have a pci express card on slot 3 (bcm9430 wi-fi and bluetooth combo)
which ssdt am i supposed to use? i didn't understand the use of ssdt1-5
2-can i use the updated fakesmc+plugins by kozlec into my clover os boot drive? i mean, why did you write to use the fakesmc without plugins? you say to install them later in SLE but not in clover boot drive

thank you

Just an update....i've downloaded the new OSX Maverick 10.9.5 combo update, now Maverick version is 10.9.5, i applied the update after a disk permission repair, and everything work perfect....but this thanks to shilohh guide and work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back