Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it step by step and very make sure not wrong in anything but not work

Code:
Nuke-Stations-Mac-Pro:~ nukestation$ nvram 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:MLB
4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:MLB    C02140302D5DMT31M
Nuke-Stations-Mac-Pro:~ nukestation$ nvram 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:ROM
4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:ROM    %ac"%0b%c7=%db

config.plist
Code:
<key>RtVariables</key>
    <dict>
        <key>MLB</key>
        <string>C02140302D5DMT31M</string>
        <key>ROM</key>
        <string>ac220bc73Ddb</string>
Try capitalizing the lower case letters or google searching for iMessageDebug and see if that gives you a different result.

Quick question. I keep getting the Christmas clover theme at startup. Is this normal? I have personalized my theme in the confit.plist and even when I manually select another theme from the gui it keeps defaulting back to the Christmas theme at restart. Is there some code that is doing this?:think:
Try deleting all the themes except for your custom one. Also make sure that your theme name is set in the config.plist. In this example, mine is Asus:
Code:
		<key>Theme</key>
		<string>Asus</string>

Has anyone managed to get a GTX 980 working with this set up?
Would there be any major changes to implement a 980?

Shilohh,

Unfortunately I can't get this PCI card here in the Netherlands.
I think I found an alternative brand (also with the Vli chip!). I've ordered this one and will let you know if it works.

http://www.delock.com/produkte/F_319_USB-3-0_89315/merkmale.html

Will i need to install any kext to get the card running out of the box?

Thanks.

Okay so i installed the PCI card with no hassle. System Profiler is showing the HUB I think as installed ?
However, when I insert a USB card it doesn't show up ?

Do I need to install a separate KEXT? or do i need to re-run my DSDT ?

Thanks!

Okay so i installed the PCI card with no hassle. System Profiler is showing the HUB I think as installed ?
However, when I insert a USB card it doesn't show up ?

Do I need to install a separate KEXT? or do i need to re-run my DSDT ?

Thanks!
You should always remake your DSDT when changing your PCI devices but it sounds like that card just doesn't work like the Fresco Logic FL1100 cards do.

You should always remake your DSDT when changing your PCI devices but it sounds like that card just doesn't work like the Fresco Logic FL1100 cards do.

I also believe this card is not compatible.
I have ordered the inateck instead and waiting for its delivery. Will report back soon.
I will redo my DSDT once installed, thx.

Happy 2016 all !! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back