Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Are you still using the same SSDT from your nvidia card?
Thank you for seeing my request!
Yes, I used the 280X graphics card to replace the GTX770 directly, so I can't use the RX580 directly. I don't know where to set it up? Or need to regenerate the DSDT? But I haven't operated this part yet.. ....

Motherboard
Rampage IV Extreme X79
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yes, I used the 280X graphics card to replace the GTX770 directly, so I can't use the RX580 directly. I don't know where to set it up? Or need to regenerate the DSDT? But I haven't operated this part yet.. ....
Change back to your nvidia 770 to boot and remove the corresponding SSDT. Install Lilu and whatevergreen.
You can also try to connect ur amd gpu to another pci.

shilohh

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z490-A
CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
As mentioned, Lilu and WhateverGreen will be the best solution at this point but you'll need to remove the SSDT you were using (if you followed this guide) for the Nvidia card. This guide has been DSDT free for a long time. There is a SSDT for the motherboard components and one for the CPU that you'll want to keep. Read back through the guide and see the text files in the downloadable files to see what is what.

Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe II
CPU
E5 1660V3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Change back to your nvidia 770 to boot and remove the corresponding SSDT. Install Lilu and whatevergreen.
You can also try to connect ur amd gpu to another pci.
thank you! Has been successful!

But the frequency conversion seems to be invalid!

Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe II
CPU
E5 1660V3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
As mentioned, Lilu and WhateverGreen will be the best solution at this point but you'll need to remove the SSDT you were using (if you followed this guide) for the Nvidia card. This guide has been DSDT free for a long time. There is a SSDT for the motherboard components and one for the CPU that you'll want to keep. Read back through the guide and see the text files in the downloadable files to see what is what.
Thank you!
I will do it as you said.

Motherboard
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU
i7-4930k
Graphics
GTX970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys, sorry for disturbing but I've tried to look for a solution and failed. Total noob in here. I was following shilohh's guide and install High Sierra. And I had no luck so far. I was able to format the drive, install High Sierra however after reboot I experienced some problems with continuing the installation. I was able to force it once but after that when the machine rebooted Clover didn't show me the option to boot from the SSD, only to install the OS. Once again I did a fresh install but after the reboot I was presented with a screen telling me that MacOS can't be installed.

Some help, anyone? Pretty please :)

Motherboard
ASUS Rampage IV Gene
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
GT 710
I just updated from El Capitan to Mojave and my machine will no longer wake from sleep. Have updated Clover and Kexts etc. Anyone know how to get it working with Mojave and X79 motherboards?

Motherboard
Rampage IV Extreme X79
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I just updated from El Capitan to Mojave and my machine will no longer wake from sleep. Have updated Clover and Kexts etc. Anyone know how to get it working with Mojave and X79 motherboards?
It's been like this ever since Sierra, I have not been able to find a solution on this myself.

Motherboard
Asus Rampage IV Formula
CPU
i7-3820
Graphics
GTX 970
Hi,

Hopefully somebody here can help me with my issue, especially Shilohh since you know your build in depth.

I made my build following this great thread.
I have GTX 970, Areca 1882, Sonnet Allegro USB 3.1, Decklink Mini Monitor and Innateck 4006.
Everything works flawlessly in 10.13.6.

Only Sonnet Solo10G Pcie is giving me a headache since it should work OODB.
It is updated to latest firmware.
I am using CAT6 5m patch cable to connect it directly to iMac with Sonnet Solo10g TB3.

I can see NIC is in system report and ioreg.
The card is there in network preferences but it just stays red no matter what I do.
The physical light on NIC is green and connection is also green on my iMac network preferences with Sonnet Solo10g TB3.

The interesting part is while I still had my internal Intel NIC enabled (not connected to anything) network preferences showed connection on that NIC when I connected Sonnet Solo10g to my iMac.
I disabled Intel NIC and removed the kext.
I removed SSDT0. Nothing.
In addition I removed SSDT8. Nothing (USB2 Stopped working).
I also removed SSDT1 ( and managed to lock myself out - black screen). Nothing.
I use SSDT0, SSDT1 for GTX 970 GPU, SSDT8 for USB2 and I generated SSDT9 for my CPU.

NIC is RED (not connected) in network preferences whatever I do.

I searched everywhere for an answer but with no luck so far. Should work OODB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I do not know what to do anymore...