Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1060 SC
I installed a few applications today and after running some little racing game for my son I checked the hwmonitor and my core 3 temp was showing 105C while the other 3 were in the 36 to 40 range. I have it water cooled with a corsair h100i. No temp issues yesterday while running geekbench. So the computer froze forcing me to restart.

Now whenever i click on the hwmonitor the information drops down and the computer freezes.

I uninstalled the racing app but how do I fix the hwmonitor? It was working fine.

Thanks in advance.

I have the same issue as you have mate. It would be great if someone could help us out. I'm using i7-3770 without the k.
everything seems to work fine. but it's just HWMonitor everytime I open it the computer freezes.

I'm using MultiBeast 5.3.0 - do i need to downgrade? If so, do i just download the 5.2 or do i delete any files to remove 5.3.0. Thanks mate! Sorry if i got some questions, I'm just new to this. Cheers! :)

Edit>>>

Fixed: I just removed the FakeMSCPlugins.

Those plugins are what allows you to read the temps. Without them you can't access the data.

I had an issue where the plugins and the FakeSMC were from two different builds (I think I screwed it up :) and I used 5.2.1. I have not even downloaded 5.3 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back