Graphics
GTX-560 Ti 448 cores
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ive done a hackintosh before but only with snowleapord and it was a while ago. will i be able to with my new ivy bridge setup? i researched this a while ago and apparently its possible now. how would i go about doing it?

CPU: i7-3770

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 cores

sorry for being a noob and thanks!

i managed to install everything but i get a boot0 error.

what options should i check in multibeast?

i am dual booting on 2 seperate drives (1mac, 1pc)

thanks again!

As I recall, there are several resources here on resolving the bood0 error. Just do a search.

I don't think you can fix it with MultiBeast. The solution invoices a few terminal commands or connecting the HDD to a real Mac and altering a file.

other than the boot the only thing that doesnt work is audio. so in multibeast i just install the bootloader and audio? or do i need to choose something else? sorry im just lost in multibeast

As I recall, there are several resources here on resolving the bood0 error. Just do a search.

I don't think you can fix it with MultiBeast. The solution invoices a few terminal commands or connecting the HDD to a real Mac and altering a file.

since its a drive problem would you reccomend getting a differnt drive? i just got this one today (1TB WD Caviar Blue) its possible to replace it for a Seagate Barracuda 1TB. which drive wouldnt cause this problem?

Moved to the correct forum section. tonymacx86 forum index

Mountain Lion Desktop Guides -> Mountain Lion Desktop Support (Forum Sections)

------------------------> Forum Rules <--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back