Contribute
Register

i7-3770 and asus p8z77-v lk working on lion os 10.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the Lion thumb drive is one of the options in the UniBeast Installation Guide.

Hola,

Es un systema muy bueno y te felecito.

Por favor puedes darnos las instruciones para instalar Lion en la compu.

Por ejemple, dar las opciones del BIOS y del Multibeast.

Tienes todo trabajando, sonido, internet, dormir ?

Hello,

Systema is a very good and felecito.

Please can you give us the instructions to install the compu Lion.

For example you, to set the BIOS and multibeast.

You have everything working, sound, internet, sleep?

silkysmooth said:
Hello,

Systema is a very good and felecito.

Please can you give us the instructions to install the compu Lion.

For example you, to set the BIOS and multibeast.

You have everything working, sound, internet, sleep?

buenas, todo funciona de maravilla, sin ningún problema, en el bios no tuve que configurar gran cosa, así que use casi todos los valores por defecto, y tampoco tuve que cambiar mi version de bios, cualquier ayuda me puedes agregar al facebook, buscame por Julio Gouveia de venezuela caracas, saludos

good, everything works great, no problems, the changes did not have to configure much, so use almost all the defaults, and I never had to change my bios version, any help you can add me to facebook, find me by Julio Gouveia of Venezuela Caracas, Greetings

Ulikazu said:
Hey, How well is it functioning? And what process did you use to install it? I am about to buy this very exact same build.

just edit the post, with the method they use is extremedamente easy, I recommend you have a second machine with the Mac system at your side, :thumbup:

chad78 said:
Is sleep working too? I'm thinking to buy this Motherboard and the last build I did using an Asus P5Q Pro Turbo needed a modified custom bios. Everything worked perfectly except I was never able to get sleep working

actually I never had problems with sleep, it worked from the first day without problems,

tomglazer said:
yes you right. my bad
there is only one thing i dont understand:
if you want to use lion OSX then you must have snow leopard installed first right?

so how could i install snow leopard first, if it dosent supports ivy bridage?!

I prepare my pendrive with lion from my mac pro, same for bridgehelper, I recommend having a computer with the Mac system for installation

Stork said:
Helping in private (with PM's) is highly discouraged because others will be helped, too, with Forum posts.

you're right, sorry that my post this as information gap, but the English language I have enough trouble :oops: , I'll try to upload more photos and information of all forms, who wants to add me to my facebook, you can do without any problem would be nice have friends in facebook to share and enjoy this world, here in Venezuela, few people, I can search for http://www.facebook.com/julio.gouveia

to make this post just wanted to share my little story of success lol:

Me imagino que cambiates todo al ahci correcto?

I guess all the ahci cambiates right?

silkysmooth said:
I guess all the ahci cambiates right?

ya estaba así por defecto en los parámetros del bios, solo configure el orden del boot poniendo el disco ssd con lion de primero en el arranque

I was so default bios settings, just set the boot order to put the lion ssd drive first in the boot

Guys! English, please, in the User Builds forum sections. Other non Spanish speaking forum members would like to share in the information. If you are uncomfortable with your English, use Google Translator. TIA.

This seems like a great build! I'm going to try and make one just like this one, I'll have to contact you if I have any questions!

Hi guys! im looking for a DSDT file for P8z77-v.. any links? can anyone help me with this.. thanks. :)

HI... no need to use DSDT file for this motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back